Exciting news for fans of Taraji P. Henson, Janet Mock, and/or print media: Henson is on the cover of October’s Marie Claire and Mock wrote the profile you’ll find inside. While the full piece won’t be available until next week (Hearst loves a tease), MC shared a few choice quotes to get us hyped.
When asked about relationships, the actress said she’d “love” to be in one, but that “he has to see how I move and deal with it, because I don’t have time to explain.” Explain what? I’m not sure. Why? Because she doesn’t have time.
On her avodiance of celebrity feuds, she said:
How can we get ahead if we’re feuding and hating on each other all the time? I made a pact years ago that I would never hate on another female, ever, especially in this industry.
And then there’s this explanation for why she does her own laundry, which I love:
“That keeps me normal. That keeps me feeling like, Yeah, I’m not too Hollywood.”
Here’s a quick update on the wellbeing of Dream Kardashian, whom you may have forgotten about. TMZ has learned (I always assume this means means “Kris Jenner has told them”) that Rob and Chyna’s lawyers “have been hashing out a joint custody arrangement for months.” The problem? The “Kardashian women” are not convinced Chyna will be a fit mother due to “her alleged drug use.” (Remember that mess?)
Chyna also wants considerably more in child support than Rob is willing to give, “but it appears there’s been some movement toward a compromise.”
Why would you click this?
- Cheryl and Liam are nesting in a big way. [ONTD]
- Who said this: “The thrillers, that was all a pure accident. They’re still throwing serious money at me to do that stuff. I’m like, ‘Guy’s I’m sixty-f—ing-five.’ Audiences are eventually going to go, ‘Come on.’” [Page Six]
- Here’s a headline that contains the name Zach Braff. [The Hollywood Life]
- Demi Lovato says “every day” of her sobriety has been a “battle.” [People]
- Another litter is on its way. [THG]