Barry Manilow secretly married Garry Kief, his long-time manager and partner, because they are totally in love and have been for decades.
Barry and Garry (!!!!!) pulled the old bait and switch on “around 50” guests, inviting them to lunch at “the couple’s multi-million dollar Palm Springs mansion” and then surprising them with a wedding! What a good lunch! A first course of some kind of roasted spring vegetable, a main course of a gay wedding with a side of Suzanne Somers as the best man, and then dessert: humming “Copacabana” quietly to yourself as you take in what will probably be the best lunch you attend in 2015.
Scott Eastwood and Britt Robertson are two of Hollywood’s hottest young stars thanks to their new Nicholas Sparks movie The Longest Ride, but even sexy people get stressed out when filming sex scenes. In an interview with Hollywood Life, Britt said Scott’s sexiness made it easier for her to let out her own sexiness.
“Because Scott is so comfortable showing his body all the time, it made me more comfortable! I didn’t want to be the lame girl who’s like, ‘Oh, I’m so modest.’ So it made me more confident… But no, normally I’m not as free and willing to expose myself like he is.”
There you have it. Modesty is lame, Scott Eastwood always willing to expose himself, and I’m seeing The Longest Ride in theaters.
Patrick Schwarzenegger got dinner and took photos with a woman who is NOT Miley Cyrus, and his mother Maria Shriver is probably high fiving everyone within a five-mile radius. 21-year-old Patrick and 17-year-old Bella Thorne went to dinner at a place called Mud Hen Tavern in Los Angeles, where they took at least one flash photo of themselves that probably made everyone in the restaurant over the age of 25 whisper something along the lines of, “So rude.” But Miley needn’t worry about Bella running off with her almost-Kennedy boyfriend, as Thorne added a disclaimer to the photo.
I guess Maria’s yelling again!
[ Daily Mail]
- This season’s Real Housewives of New York premiere had bigger ratings than last year’s, but don’t you dare say it was because of Bethenny’s return or you’ll have a new enemy named Ramona Singer. [Radar]
- Brandi Glanville wants you to know that she did NOT say that thing she said. [Twitter]
- If you smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock is cooking, you’re smelling 36 ounces of cod. [People]
- Bobby Flay changed the recipe for his marriage to something more...deconstructed. [US Weekly]
- Alyssa Milano’s breast milk was confiscated at Heathrow Airport and she’s bloody POed![People]
- Julianne Hough dyed her hair pink, so now it will be marginally easier to point her out in a crowd. [Hollywood Life]
- Francis Bean Cobain doesn’t even like Nirvana, but her opinion of Hole is unclear. [Rolling Stone]
Images via Getty/Instagram
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.