Once again, a woman must come to the aid of an improperly trained Instagram husband to set the record straight. On Monday, Justin Bieber posted a black and white photo of himself and his wife Hailey Bieber with the caption, “mom and dad.” The photo was also an artistic shot of Justin’s crotch which is tastefully displayed in a manspreading position with his baby maker covered with just a whisp of leopard print short-short. That caption, combined with Justin’s front and center loins, led fans to the obvious conclusion that he and Hailey were announcing a pregnancy.
However it turns out, Justin just sucks at Instagram. After several thousand comments speculating the birth of the Bieber child, Hailey chimed in with a comment of her own, “I think u [sic] should maybe change this caption to *Dog Mom and Dad* before anyone gets it twisted.”
Justin has yet to follow his wife’s sage social media editing advice but no matter, her comment has set the record straight and the many many pictures of her flat two-pack abs are also doing the work of killing any baby speculation.
- How tired of Clueless is Alicia Silverstone’s son? [People]
- Megyn Kelly is a hater. [People]
- Piers Morgan is a hater with a British accent. [Newsweek]
- Candace Cameron Bure’s kids blocked her on Instagram, which is somehow not surprising. [E!]
- Mark Consuelos confirms he is an ass-man, but only for small asses. [E!]
- Bridget Moynahan was seen on the set of Sex and the City: Geriatric Edition. What are they planning over there!? [People]
- Prince Harry may never have to invent another fake job title again after allegedly signing a $20 million book deal to write his memoir. [TMZ]
- Lala Kent won’t be spending time in yogurt shops with Demi Lovato any time soon. [US Weekly]