Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams are way closer in age than the fictional world I have come to know them though had me believe—and quite good friends!
So close that we get this anecdote, which Turner told Vulture at New York Comic Con over the weekend (emphasis mine, she does not speak in bolded type):
“We’re kind of like loners on Game of Thrones, just because the past few seasons Maisie and I have sleepovers every night when we’re shooting. Or every night whenever both of us are in town. We just used to sit there and eat and watch stupid videos and smoke weed.”
Turner went on:
“I don’t know if my publicist will kill me for saying this. We’d get high and then we’d sit in the bath together and we’d rub makeup brushes on our faces. It’s fun.”
Yes I realize I am bolding sections of already tiny quotes. Unleash the Game of Thrones memes.
Basically: Lana Del Rey and Azealia Banks are fighting. It has to do with Kanye.
Here’s the beginnings of an explanation. More tomorrow, I’m sure!
He had to hire him?
- Cardi B on Nicki Minaj: “I spoke to her twice before, and we came to an understanding. But she kept it going.” [People]
- Here’s Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino’s wedding registry, go wild. [E! News]
- It feels like John Cena has really thought about this question. [People]
- In Richard Linklater news: [The Guardian]
- Liam Neeson says a horse from the new movie he’s in recognized him from an old movie they did together. [Page Six]