A man in prison on child pornography charges is currently suing Taylor Swift for $100 million, claiming that she used his life story in lyrics on her latest album 1989. "My heart hurts. I have suffered so much humiliation already," states felon Jose Hilario in his handwritten lawsuit.
The federal lawsuit tells the hard-to-believe story of how Swift, who had just turned 18, allegedly emailed Hilario, 35, in January 2008 and begged him to meet her online via Skype because "she was lonely and sad and that she needed someone to chat with."
Swift eventually wanted to make the relationship more tangible, so they met face to face meeting at a Rhode Island mall on April 13, 2008, Hilario claims.
"They hugged and kissed each other," his lawsuit says.
The singer-songwriter promised Hilario "she would help him with his legal problems and that she would write and sing songs about him," the suit contends. "But the defendant did not keep her promise of giving legal help."
Days after this alleged meeting (that I'm just gonna go ahead and say never happened), Hilario was arrested by the FBI for possession of child pornography.
"I know for a fact that the defendant have a good heart and that she will come back to her senses and not forget her promise that she made to me," Hilario writes in his lawsuit, also requesting that Swift help him meet Miley Cyrus.
Colin Farrell is an outspoken member of the Ewan McGregor's Dick Appreciation Society. "I don't think Ewan is as proud of his penis as most men who are as well hung would—or should—or could be," Farrell, society president, remarked. "I think that's the greatest demonstration of his innate humility, that he doesn't wear it like a badge of honor." [US Weekly]
Well, I'll be! Lindsay Lohan has proven the world wrong and completed her required community service hours on time for her next court date. According to TMZ, London's "Community Service Volunteers will certify Lindsay has completed her 240 hours to satisfy her probation requirement in her reckless driving case." Lohan was originally supposed to have completed her hours by November 6, 2014, but had only done 102. [TMZ]
- Drew Barrymore, who was Lindsay Lohan-ing before Lindsay Lohan, helps puts things in perspective: "I didn't really have parents, you know?" [People]
- Behold: Channing Tatum's daughter's poop face as interpreted by Channing Tatum. [Pop Sugar]
- Rae Sremmurd lived out your childhood fantasy of treating baggage claim like a skatepark. [TMZ]
- Kristen Stewart is looking to take a breather from acting for awhile and, based on this kind of shit, who can blame her? [Pop Sugar]
- Today in bad foresight: Amanda Peet told her husband, Game of Thrones showrunner David Benioff, that making Game of Thrones was a "terrible idea." [NYDN]
- Joe Biden blew off Olivia Munn to talk to her boyfriend, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers. [TMZ]
- It's spelled K-E-I-R-A because Keira Knightley's mom is a bad speller. [US Weekly]
- Phillip Phillips wants out of his "oppressive" American Idol contract. [E! Online]
- A guy who always plays bit part creeps in movies got arrested for voyeurism. [NYDN]
- Pity Meghan Trainor, who is not sickeningly rich yet. [ONTD]
Images via AP, Getty.