Former Sex And The City star Kristin Davis is a new mom!
The actress welcomed baby girl Gemma Rose Davis through a domestic adoption agency two months ago.
"She's ecstatic," a source says. "She wanted this for a long time."
The actress has toyed with the idea of adoption for years, telling Access Hollywood in May 2010: "You have to obviously think it through. Best case scenario, you're obviously raising it with a father. It does give me pause to think about doing it alone. I feel like it's a really hard job."
Buffy nerds rejoice! A mini Buffy The Vampire Slayer reunion is happening on Sarah Michelle Gellar's new show Ringer!
Amber Benson will cast her spell on The CW drama in the show's 10th episode.
According to TV Guide, Benson — known to Whedonites as the dearly departed witch Tara — will play Mary Curtis, a stripper who is also an informant for Nestor Carbonell's character Agent Machado.
And lest you be hesitant to click the actual article link, Benson is now sporting a super short haircut!
Liv Tyler's mom Bebe Buell says she'd do things a bit differently if she were Lindsay Lohan's mother:
"Dina Lohan's relationship with her daughter Lindsay disturbs me. I don't see a mother and a daughter there. If my beautiful daughter was like that... I mean Lindsay and Liv were practically born on the same day. So I look at Lindsay and I see my own child in her because there's a great talent there.
But if my baby girl got that screwed up I would NOT allow to make her own decisions. I'm sorry! Anybody can think what they want. But I would abduct my child and I would make sure that I didn't leave her side until she didn't have those problems anymore.
But she also has to be responsible for her own actions. Her mother needs to start being a mother and not yes her to death."
- Adele and Eminem are saving the music business. [PerezHilton]
- The Nevada Supreme Court ruled that Girls Gone Wild creator Joe Francis will have to pay his $2 million gambling debt. Boo fucking hoo. [Yahoo]
- Newlyweds Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries have already renewed their wedding vows. [Shine]
- Diablo Cody interviews John Krasinski for the return of Red Band Trailer. [PerezHilton]
- Paul McCartney is married again! To a US heiress! [Reuters]