Here's shirtless Seth Rogen and James Franco surprising Jimmy Fallon for his birthday and then further surprising him with Stevie Wonder singing a special birthday song.
Also, Jimmy Fallon is 40. It makes sense. It's reality. I get it. It's still weird. There's a lot going on here. I will mention that James Franco's haircut looks pretty amazing in a police hat. And as annoying as I find him and his artistic endeavors, he really is served best as an endearing foil to Seth Rogen. [Uproxx]
Guys, Mariah Carey took dem babies to the aquarium, and this is the most important picture. Just Mariah chilling with some chill-ass dolphins.
- Mama June may have dropped Sugar Bear but TLC will not be doing the same because this is reality television gold. [TMZ]
- Kim Kardashian just did some voice work as a "sex-crazed alien" on American Dad. [Bossip]
- So naturally, she (Kim, that is) wants a role on Downton Abbey because "I love things like that." [Page Six]
- Fashion Police will go on without Joan Rivers. [ABC]
- But apparently Joan Rivers is working overtime in the afterlife because her Facebook page randomly posted an iPhone 6 review. It has since been deleted. [Uproxx]
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj performed "Bang Bang"—apparently they forgot to tell Jessie J because she was not there. [Just Jared]
- Barbra Streisand doesn't enjoy the performative aspect of singing live. She does, however, think Miley Cyrus' look is "kind of wonderful." Agree to disagree. [People]
- Avril Lavigne was spotted drinking white wine and partying at Chateau Marmont with her gal pals even though she and Chad Kroeger promised each other they wouldn't drink or go to a nightclub without the other. So duh, they're getting divorced. Or maybe they're just getting real about the world's worst marriage pacts. [People]
- Julianne Moore tried doing a juice cleans and lasted three days. Still pretty impressive to me. [People]