Ryan Seacrest’s attorney has released a statement denying allegations of sexual assault and harassment against his client made by the TV host’s former stylist Suzie Hardy. Per US Weekly, it reads:
“On January 31st the network notified us that their independent third-party investigation had concluded that there was insufficient evidence to support her claims, effectively, clearing my client’s name. It’s telling that after my client refused to pay her money, and the E! investigation resulted as it did, that she is now coming forward to share her debunked story to the press.”
Among Hardy’s claims are multiple instances of Seacrest grabbing her vulva (after one alleged grab, he asked if she was going to sue her), and an incident during which he—dressed only in underwear—rubbed his “visible erection” against Hardy’s body.
This story has been bubbling since last fall, and Seacrest’s defense—that Hardy said she would make false claims against him unless she was paid $15 million—has not changed.
Here’s Henry Cavill:
- Tyler Perry is building a big ass, Queen of Versailles-y house near Atlanta. [TMZ]
- “Heather Locklear’s closest friends are hoping her recent arrest will help her get her life on track.” [People]
- Amy Schumer: NOT pregnant. [Gossip Cop]
- Jennifer Aniston: NOT pregnant or adopting. [Gossip Cop]
- Sarah Jessica Parker: NOT pregnant. [Gossip Cop]