All-powerful television personality Ryan Seacrest and Victoria’s Secret model Adriana Lima are dating now “after connecting in Rio de Janeiro during the 2016 Olympics,” according to E! News—a reliable source given the subject.
Is that something you expected to read this morning or is it something that surprises you? Does this news make your heart speed up out of excitement for a blossoming romance or slow down out of boredom? Is it funny or romantic? Exciting or dull?
If you can answer these questions, you’re doing better than I am.
Sharon Osbourne has opened up about a “breakdown” she went through in May 2015. Earlier this week, she described the experience to the audience of The Talk:
“I had a complete and utter breakdown...I woke up in Cedars-Sinai Hospital and for probably three days I knew nothing. I couldn’t think, I couldn’t talk, I could do nothing. My brain just shut down on me...I was doing too much of everything. My brain just totally fused and I just couldn’t cope with anything. My family put me into a facility and in this facility, they diagnose you, there’s therapists, psychiatrists and you do a lot of group therapy. And I found for me that the group therapy was the best thing that I could do because there were several people suffering with what I was suffering.”
I did not know Monica Lewinsky and Alan Cumming were best friends! Did you?
- A celebrity attorney told Vanity Fair he once had a client request a prenup that allowed THEM to cheat, but not their spouse. Who. Could. It. Have. Been? [Vanity Fair]
- Is Tara Reid one of the hardest working actresses in show biz? Maybe! [E! Online]
- Kaiser from Celebitchy hates Tracy Anderson so much. [Celebitchy]
- This is so rude. [Radar Online]
- .................................... [Page Six]