An Us Weekly item, which refers to Rob Kardashian as “The Arthur George sock designer,” confirmed on Wednesday that Rob filed a lawsuit against his former fiancée Blac Chyna, alleging assault, battery, and vandalism.
Specifically, the suit claims that Chyna attempted to strangle him with an iPhone charging cable in December and punched him in the face. Before this incident, Chyna was allegedly playing with Kardashian’s gun whilst he FaceTime called friends. Kardashian also claims that Chyna caused $100,000 worth of damage to the house—in a continuation of the same incident, I think—including smashing a TV, a gingerbread house, and an iPhone.
If true, this is very depressing development and the worst possible product placement Apple could hope for.
Also, I looked into the socks thing and can confirm that it too is super depressing.
Imagine a world in which our president watches Insecure, and not the one we have now, where the president just is really really insecure.
And yes, that finale was mean.
- Kit Harington and Rose Leslie placed a cute engagement announcement in The Times. [CNN]
- The trial date for Bethany Frankel’s stalking case against ex-husband Jason Hoppy has been postponed. [Us Weekly]
- We still don’t live in a world where everyone is assumed to have herpes and that’s actually a good thing, Usher. [TMZ]
- Kylie Jenner might have to stop getting lip fillers, now that she’s pregnant and all. [Page Six]
- Tara Reid is dating a tech entrepreneur, continues to ride that Sharknado wave. [Page Six]
- David Meade the mentalist keeps getting death threats intended for David Meade the conspiracy theorist. I don’t know which name to bold. [WaPo]