A homeless man has been taken into custody after repeatedly writing and delivering a series of disturbing letters to Rihanna's apartment in New York City. 53-year-old Kevin Mcglynn a homeless man with a history of trespassing is being held without bail after he was observed on video surveillance leaving letters for Rihanna. Police got ahold of him after he dropped his benefits card in Rihanna's apartment building. Via New York Daily News:
In the twisted letters, he "repeatedly called her a b—ch," and threatened to "bum (rush) in her apartment," according to his criminal complaint.
He also allegedly sent at least four letters to her in California, authorities said.
"The nature of these letters (is) confusing. They all do indicate a personal relationship, as I indicated before, that simply does not exist," Assistant District Attorney James Vinocur told the judge.
Mcglynn went on to claim that Rihanna, Jay Z, and Kanye West stole his material. This is really sad because Mcglynn, who again is homeless, appears to be mentally unstable, so while it certainly is creepy and scary, anything short of psychiatric support is probably not going to really improve his personal situation. [NYDN]
A former nanny for Kate Gosselin spoke to E! about what it was like to work for the reality star mom, and it sounds, exactly how you think it would:
"We always had to refer to the manual because it listed her pet peeves," the nanny in the interview… "You couldn't put anything on the ground. You had to put shoes in a certain spot. You couldn't close doors loudly. You could only vacuum during certain times of the day if she was home."
"When Jon called the kids, Kate said to us nannies, 'You are Kate, always listen in on calls'. We had to keep an ear what was going on. Kate would say she had no problem with the kids having a relationship with Jon, but it felt like facade."
Caprea’s Essential Organic PH Cleanser is just $10 with promo code TEN. Normally $19, this foaming face wash is crafted with organic Monoi oil. It’s meant to target the production of oil secretion while protecting your skin against air pollution. Normally $19, you can save big on this richly-lathering face wash while supporting a brand that keeps the environment top of mind.
Apparently the nanny quit because she felt uncomfortable with Kate's handling of her kids. [ONTD]
- Cara Delevingne attended Leo DiCaprio's environmental fund-raiser in what looked like a white rabbit fur coat. Oops. [Page Six]
- Kendra Wilkinson was spotted having a good time at a friend's birthday and speaking to members of the opposite sex, SO SHE'S DONE WITH HER MARRIAGE TO HANK. [People]
- Chris Hemsworth and Mark Ruffalo compared biceps at Comic-Con. Guess who won? (A: We all did.)[Just Jared]
- Jenny McCarthy never told Melissa McCarthy to lose weight in order to get into showbiz. [People]
- Here's the list of characters for the upcoming season of American Horror Story [Just Jared]
- Fans were so morally outraged by Kylie and Kendall Jenner's sour and rude attitudes during their appearance at a Dallas PacSun (that's Pacific Sunwear to you squares), that they protested by making a formal appeal on the forum of Twitter. [Radar Online]
- IT'S PEDRO PASCAL WITH A SAILOR MOON MOON STICK. WHAT. [BuzzFeed]
- Justin Theroux served snow cones for a circus in Japan once. Stars! They're just like us! [Contact Music]
- Audrina Patridge attended Comic Con as Mystique. [BuzzFeed]
- Zoe Saldana "would like to thank all the fucking media for invading our privacy." [Celebitchy]
Image via Getty.