A recent night at da club took a dangerous turn for Rebel Wilson (née Melanie Bownds), who—according to her own account on Twitter—left after realizing that her drink had likely been drugged.
“Hey guys, but especially to all the girls out there, please be super careful about what you drink when out at clubs and bars at night,” she tweeted, adding:
“I had one drink last night at a trendy club which I believe may have been spiked with something. I felt super tried and disoriented,” she recalled. “I got home safely but woke up this morning feeling like I’d been hit by a truck. I never thought that would happen to me, but if it does… please act as soon as you feel something strange and get yourself to safety. Lucky for me, I only drank 1/3 of the drink and realized something wasn’t quite right in time to get home before it really hit me.”
What a freaking nightmare.
Gotham’s Ben McKenzie and Morena Baccarin welcomed daughter Frances Laiz Setta Schenkkan to the world on March 2. In a statement to USA Today, reps for the couple say that “All are happy and healthy and appreciate the well-wishes.” Will Ryan Atwood be the quality father that he never had? I certainly hope so. [People]
We’re a full day and a few stakes short, but yesterday was the 19th anniversary of Buffy the Vampire Slayer’s premiere date! To celebrate the occasion, Sarah Michelle Gellar posted the following sweet message to Facebook:
19 years ago tonight, I got to introduce you to Buffy The Vampire Slayer (and #mrpointy too) thank you for taking the incredible journey with me and continuing still. I am and forever will be #grateful
Happy 19th, Buffy. Somewhere, Rupert Giles is trapped in the body of a demon after a rough night out with frenemy, Ethan Rayne.
- Madonna’s daughter Lourdes Leon is modeling for Stella McCartney now. [US Weekly]
- Start your weekend with some heartbreak: Queen Latifah and her longtime girlfriend Eboni Nichols have maybe broken up. [Radar]
- Don McLean’s wife is saying “bye-bye” to their marriage. [Page Six]
- “[He] had been going through literally the exact same thing in literally the exact same time frame,” says Gwen Stefani on what drew her to her new beau, Blake Shelton. [US Weekly]
- Diane Kruger has moved in with Joshua Jackson, her boyfriend of 10 years, and I. am. scandalized. [Radar]
- Do NOT question the honesty of Jessica Alba’s Honest Company. [People]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty.