Look. We all must have figured this would happen eventually, as the Kardashian-Jenners know nothing if not Ryan Seacrest-produced television, but it’s nice to know it’s happening sooner rather than later. Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian (and, eventually, their baby) are going to star in their own reality show on E!
One of our sources tell us the couple ain’t gonna come cheap — we’re told the numbers being thrown around are in the 7-figure range.
So far, we’re told nothing is set in stone — but with Chyna being in her 2nd trimester, the network better move fast if they hope to have a production crew catch the grand entrance ... if you catch our drift.
I catch your drift, TMZ. You’re saying the episode during which Blac Chyna (who just filed all the necessary legal paperwork to change her name to Angela Kardashian) gives birth will be the most-watched episode of television since the series finale of M*A*S*H.
In significantly less exciting Kardashian-adjacent news, Lamar Odom has reportedly been spotted drinking again after “swearing to Khloe Kardashian” that he wouldn’t.
As his friend shopped for shoes, Lamar retreated to a bar inside the mall, and went for the Cognac. He shmoozed it up with a few women, dropped $60 cash and beat a hasty retreat.
Odom nearly died after an overdose last year.
Please follow Mohamed Hadid on Instagram. Unfollow Gigi, Bella, and Yolanda.
I watched this video...seventeen times? Eighteen? It’s that coffee time again!
- I feel like I know more about Ariel Winter’s mother than I know about my own. [Us Weekly]
- Jamie Lee Curtis once dealt with opiate addiction. [Celebitchy]
- Any interest in seeing Kendra Wilkinson’s stretch marks? [Us Weekly]
- The ex of Anderson Cooper’s estranged half-brother (phew) really wants some of that Vanderbilt spotlight. [Page Six]
- Bradley Cooper got a juice yesterday. [Page Six]
- Amber Rose v. Amber Rose is the feud I never knew I wanted. [TMZ]
- 9-year-olds don’t “step out.” [People]