Katy Perry is happy! :) But Katy Perry is also sad. :(
In a single tweet sent early Wednesday morning (or late Tuesday night, depending on where in the country she was), Perry took us on a journey through the breadth of human emotion. Firstly, she was overjoyed by a recent visit to the dentist; our girl got a clean bill of [oral] health! “High of the day: 0 cavities 🙏🏻,” she wrote.
But lacking fillings and being fulfilled are far from the same thing—something I learned as Perry went on to reveal that it’s hard to celebrate being good oral health when she doesn’t have a copy of The Washington Post in front of her and those well-maintained chompers. Wrote Perry:
low: @washingtonpost won’t deliver physical newspapers to my zip code. Alas, I guess I’ll just have to stay w/my singular perspective of @nytimes (also I am purposefully @ ing WP so I can possibly get this “problem” fixed) anyway, keep scrolling.
An alternate tweet: 🎵Print is the part of me that Jeff Bezos went ahead and took away from me 🎵
After hunting high and low, the editorial staff of People learned that no woman on the planet is more beautiful than Pink. Take a DeLorean back to the year 2000 and show me this cover. I’ll spit in your face.
Apple MacBook Air Laptop
The M1 chip delivers 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation all while using way less power. Get up to 18 hours of battery life.
- I understand that it doesn’t MATTER who the father of Mindy Kaling’s baby is but it also WOULDN’T SURPRISE ME if it were B.J. [Just Jared]
- Here is Katherine Heigl’s husband’s recipe for Mason Jar Buttermilk Biscuits. As a biscuit connoisseur, they look terrible and doughy and not flaky and undercooked. She uses SOFT BUTTER, for Christ’s sake. :) [Heavenly Days]
- Pretty sure that if I grew up with Tom Cruise as a father, this is the career path I’d choose. [Radar Online]
- Khloe chose the name True “about a month ago.” [TMZ]
- Kourtney is real. [E! Online]