Katy Perry is happy! :) But Katy Perry is also sad. :(
In a single tweet sent early Wednesday morning (or late Tuesday night, depending on where in the country she was), Perry took us on a journey through the breadth of human emotion. Firstly, she was overjoyed by a recent visit to the dentist; our girl got a clean bill of [oral] health! “High of the day: 0 cavities 🙏🏻,” she wrote.
But lacking fillings and being fulfilled are far from the same thing—something I learned as Perry went on to reveal that it’s hard to celebrate being good oral health when she doesn’t have a copy of The Washington Post in front of her and those well-maintained chompers. Wrote Perry:
low: @washingtonpost won’t deliver physical newspapers to my zip code. Alas, I guess I’ll just have to stay w/my singular perspective of @nytimes (also I am purposefully @ ing WP so I can possibly get this “problem” fixed) anyway, keep scrolling.
An alternate tweet: 🎵Print is the part of me that Jeff Bezos went ahead and took away from me 🎵
After hunting high and low, the editorial staff of People learned that no woman on the planet is more beautiful than Pink. Take a DeLorean back to the year 2000 and show me this cover. I’ll spit in your face.
- I understand that it doesn’t MATTER who the father of Mindy Kaling’s baby is but it also WOULDN’T SURPRISE ME if it were B.J. [Just Jared]
- Here is Katherine Heigl’s husband’s recipe for Mason Jar Buttermilk Biscuits. As a biscuit connoisseur, they look terrible and doughy and not flaky and undercooked. She uses SOFT BUTTER, for Christ’s sake. :) [Heavenly Days]
- Pretty sure that if I grew up with Tom Cruise as a father, this is the career path I’d choose. [Radar Online]
- Khloe chose the name True “about a month ago.” [TMZ]
- Kourtney is real. [E! Online]