It’s a tale so British it ceases to sound plausible, but, nonetheless, it’s been reported that Princess Beatrice of York cut open Ed Sheeran’s face with a ceremonial sword while attempting to faux-knight James Blunt at a recent party at the Royal Windsor Lounge.
Earlier in the evening, Blunt had joked heartily that he should henceforth like to be called “Sir James”, and the Princess, in excellent if not misguided humor, obliged. The light gag devolved into a Monty Python sketch fast when the Princess, lifting her sword to tap Blunt on the shoulder, somehow managed to swing her instrument in the direction of Sheeran instead, wounding him.
The moral of the story: do not call James Blunt “Sir”, even in jest.
Model Cara Delevigne got the wealthy patrons of L.A.’s famed Chateau Marmont hotel to perform a Gatsby-esque mannequin challenge. Delevingne’s hand is decidedly steady.
- Pussy Riot will reportedly perform at Art Basel. [Page Six]
- Billy Joel built a shitty motorcycle for Bruce Springsteen. [New York Daily News]
- Makeup artist threatens Kylie Jenner with copycat cosmetics lawsuit. [TMZ]
- Axl Rose settles lawsuit with roadie who claimed the signer owed him money. [TMZ]
- Rosie O’Donnell clarifies she harbors no ill will towards Barron Trump after sharing a video suggesting he might be autistic. [Us Weekly]
- Jill Stein so clearly feels she is on a roll. [Twitter]