Less than a year after Lamar Odom’s near-fatal overdose at a Nevada brothel, the owner of said brothel is purportedly offering Odom an all-expense vacay to relive his worst nightmare, and is this an episode of Law and Order: IDK WTF? yet?
According to TMZ,
Tim Curry in It Dennis Hof is super into having Odom back at his establishment—aptly named the Love Ranch—because the prospect of revisiting the site of your near-death experience isn’t psychologically and emotionally damaging or anything. As well as inducing PTSD, I’m assuming Hof’s other interests include raising flesh-eating feral wombats and hiding under your bed while you sleep in it.
Because the opinion of a man who was once nicknamed “the PT Barnum of Booty” is somehow publicly relevant, Hof purportedly told TMZ that, “sex and alcohol weren’t Lamar’s issues—it was drugs.”
As you are probably aware, we can definitely trust medical advice from the same guy who told CNN days after Odom came out of a coma last year that his “busineuss is built on privacy and discretion...but when the ambulance pulls out and five minutes later TMZ calls me, you have to deal with it.”
Free drinks, though!
“Hof says he has a strict NO DRUGS policy at his place—and thinks the companionship and some Remy Martin at the Love Ranch could be good for Lamar.
‘First night and 2 girls are on me,” Hof said ... “plus all the Remy Martin you can drink.’”
The intent is sweet, but can someone please explain to me why this picture is so unnerving?
...oh God it’s the eyes, isn’t it.
- Ruby Rose got kicked out of a New Orleans restaurant for confusing french fries with confetti. [Gossip Cop]
- Kit Harrington got out of a speeding ticket with the ultimate leverage: Game of Thrones spoilers. [DListed]
- Red Hot Chili Peppers singer Anthony Kiedis has been hospitalized for “stomach issues.” [TMZ]
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna get a positive Yelp review! [JustJared]
- Vanessa Hudgens defaced a rock in Sedona, Arizona, like I imagine every other attendee does when they go to Coachella. [DListed]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty.