I’m sure we’re all wondering the same thing: Is Patti Stanger really friends with Anna Faris and Chris Pratt? Or is she just a magnet for hot real estate gossip?
On Thursday, the Millionaire Matchmaker talked to Entertainment Tonight about Faris and Pratt’s recent split in such a way that made it sound like a. Faris and Pratt still live together and b. all three of them are friends who text and everything. “OK, so this is really hard because I’m close to them,” Stanger told ET. “I’m upset about it. The day it happened I actually texted them. I don’t know what happened there, [Chris] is still living in the house. Let’s pray it turns around.”
Stanger added, “I don’t want to [bombard] Anna, but I do want them to know…anything they need from me, I’m there for them. I just love [them] both.” Stanger even took the initiative to speculate that “there’s hope” the two will work things out, you know, since they’re living together and all.
Pratt and Faris’s reps fired back wth their own statement to ET: “Patti Stanger is not an authorized spokesperson for Anna and Chris and her comments [about their marital stats and personal life] are invalid.”
As an unauthorized spokesperson for Patti Stanger I can tell you that wasn’t Anna’s real number.
Sorry Dirtbag’s a little late, been watching Sharon Stone’s Basic Instinct audition tape on a loop.
The city of Chicago has receipts.
- LeBron James is co-producing an HBO comedy about sneaker culture. [Deadline]
- A judge granted Jim Carrey permission to use his ex-girlfriend’s medical records in her wrongful death trial. [Daily Mail]
- The Munsters are moving to Brooklyn, along with everyone else. [Vulture]
- Apparently dating Selena Gomez can have unintended consequences, like gossip-mongers hacking into your friends’ phones. [Us Weekly]
- If you wanted to watch Chaning Tatum breakdance in a Sunoco gas station then today’s your lucky day? [Us Weekly]
- Aly Raisman and former NFL tight end Colton Underwood broke up. [Page Six]
- Bodhi Soleil Reed Somerhalder. [THR]