New audio recording reveals that Stephen Collins, the actor best known for playing the father/pastor on the WB show 7th Heaven, has molested several underage girls.
Collins was recorded discussing multiple incidents in which he revealed himself to girls who were all between the ages of 11 and 14. The tapes — obtained by TMZ— were recorded by his ex wife Faye Grant, who was advised by a lawyer to record their therapy sessions after Collins told her that he had committed a violent felony.
On the recording, Collins struggles to list the number of girls he's molested, but details a time when he forced his wife's 11-year-old relative to put her hand on his partially erect penis. The victim reported the crime in 2012.
Collins is currently the subject of an NYPD criminal investigation.
Mariah Carey changed the words to Billie Holiday's "Don't Explain," to include the lyrics "I know you cheated, mother fucker" during her Tokyo concert, leading some to speculate that infidelity was what ended her marriage to Nick Cannon. But how could you cheat on her...Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse? [Page Six]
In more terrible celebrity news, an exotic dancer in Texas went to the police because Drake's people allegedly threatened her to stay quiet after she and the musician had sex. She has not decided whether or not to press charges and Drake denies the allegations. [TMZ]
- To lighten the mood, here are a bunch of photos of Tom Hardy shopping without a shirt on. [Pop Sugar]
- Kanye West accidentally crashed a stranger's bachelorette party and bought everyone champagne. Let's have a toast for the (not so terrible) douchebags! [Vulture]
- Legolas might be dating Margot Robbie. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Unlike some other people in Destiny's Child, Kelly Rowland wants to make it perfectly clear that her pregnant stomach is not a prosthetic. [Billboard]
- Rosamund Pike and Neil Patrick Harris had to rehearse their Gone Girl sex scene for hours alone on an empty soundstage. Sounds comfortable. [ONTD]
- Is Nick Jonas on 'roids? [Blind Gossip]
- Like many a man on Tinder, Aziz Ansari could not take a hint when Blake Lively didn't respond to his texts. [Gossip Cop]
Images via Getty.