A woman has come forward to accuse boxer Oscar de la Hoya of coercing her into sex while he snorted coke and quoted Charlie Sheen. Oh, but that's not the really shocking thing.
This story is so tailor-made for the New York Post that I think it actually came from the Post Story Factory in Elizabeth, NJ, where former gossip writers sit chained to La-Z-Boys, watching porn and dropping acid. With that in mind, consider the tale's lowlights (all alleged):
- De La Hoya contacted Angelica Marie Cecora, 25, through her modeling website so she could help him "relax." They had dinner. He told her his name was Thomas Crown, which is one step away from James Bond, which is one step away from Batman.
- Then they went to a hotel, where he got drunk and put on her clothes: "He started to put my stuff on, my underwear. I had a skirt with me. He put that on."
- He was allegedly kind of little: "He was the exact same size as me. He fit into the tiniest pair of underwear that I had been wearing."
- This part is just disturbing, and appears to form the substance of a lawsuit filed by Cecora: "We had intercourse . . . He wasn't taking no for an answer, as if I could leave."
- He ordered up some drugs.
- "De La Hoya declared that he idolizes Charlie Sheen — and after he got the drugs, he kept shouting the actor's favorite word, 'Winning!'" Emphasis mine.
- "He became too much for [Cecora] to handle, so she called in her sexy Russian roommate." At this point, the story becomes a porn.
- The roommate brought along some sex toys and a bong. De La Hoya allegedly wore both their underwear.
In one of the most shocking claims, Cecora alleged the boxer was snorting cocaine — and asked her to perform an extreme sex act.
"I explained to him I have never done that before," she said. "He was in these positions that [still] keep flashing into my head."
- Finally, they had to make De La Hoya sleep in the living room. After trying to have sex with them a bunch more times, he left and stuck them with the bill.
Given the detail in which the Post's Emily Smith reports the above, it's odd that she loses her nerve when it comes to the "extreme sex act." What did De La Hoya ask Cecora to do? Based on the presence of dildos and the "positions" he was allegedly in, I'm guessing he wanted her to peg him. So basically, a famous athlete coerces a woman into sex, won't let her leave the room, goes on a drug binge in which he quotes Charlie Sheen, and then sticks her and her friend with the bill, and the most shocking thing is that he likes it in the butt? Cecora is suing De La Hoya for emotional distress, false imprisonment, assault and battery. If her claims are true, it sounds like she has a strong case — to which De La Hoya's butt and cross-dressing preferences should matter little.