Orlando Bloom—who once swung a punch at Justin Bieber at a restaurant in Ibiza—can’t stop getting bloodied up at foreign nightclubs. The actor recently left a dance floor with a bleeding forehead (a result of some good-natured head-butting) at Casa Violeta in Tulum, Mexico.
According to Page Six:
A spy said a “hard-partying” Bloom “emerged from the dance floor with a bloody forehead due to overzealous head-butting.”
When we asked about the odd ritual, a source said, “There was just a lot of head-butting at this party among men, Orlando especially.”
Talk to Mama Maddie, Legolas: What’s going on with you?
Chrissy Teigen has some thoughts on Making a Murderer.
Thank you, Chrissy.
Dang, Countess LuAnn de Lesseps’ new boyfriend loves her so much:
“LuAnn is the new love of my life,” [Tom D’Agostino, Jr.], 49, tells PEOPLE. “She is a beautiful person who is elegant, classy and filled with energy like I am. We have a lot in common.”
Tom, who also calls LuAnn “an asteroid who has impacted my life,” is “an heir to his family’s D’Agostino food markets.”
Chic c’est la vie!
- Leonardo DiCaprio is putting aside time in the wake of his recent breakup to chill with his boys. [Page Six]
- Saoirse Ronan wants to help your pronounce her name. [ONTD]
- One Direction is going to be on Family Guy, finally bringing together two things that none of you are interested in.
- Keegan-Michael Key and wife Cynthia Blaise are getting divorced. [TMZ]
- “You guys, why don’t we just have a threesome and then have our own [nickname] – what could our name be?” is just a normal thing Khloe Kardashian says to her sister Kylie and Kylie’s boyfriend, Tyga. [VH1]
- Kylie Jenner, by the way, is not too upset about that whole ‘Tyga harassing a different teenage girl’ thing. [US Weekly]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Troy/Warner Bros.