When the clock struck midnight Monday morning, Fifth Harmony used the Notes app to reveal that Camila Cabello would be working from somewhere else indefinitely. More specifically, they revealed that Cabello’s representatives informed them that she would be working from somewhere else indefinitely. This is an important distinction, as it suggests the Fifth Harmony workplace was far from harmonious.
The statement reads:
After 4 and a half years of being together, we have been informed via her representatives that Camila has decided to leave Fifth Harmony. We wish her well.
You Harmonizers have been there with us since the beginning, you’ve supported us, you’ve rejoiced and cried with us, you’ve grown with us, and with your love and support we will continue on. We are four strong, committed women who will continue with Fifth Harmony as well as our solo endeavors.
We are excited for our future, and we can’t wait for what the new year brings.
Harmonizers, we are in this together. We love you with all our hearts.
Congratulations to Ally Brooke, Normani Kordei, Dinah Jane Hansen and Lauren Jauregui. You four are still in the running towards becoming America’s next top harmony.
Mariah Carey is reportedly still wearing her $10 million engagement ring despite the fact that she stopped dating the man who gave it to her some time ago. If the rumors about James Packer are true, I respect this subtle act of aggression.
Writes Page Six:
“[New boyfriend Bryan Tanaka] was by Mariah’s side” at the Meatpacking hot spot and “couldn’t take his eyes off her… the two left together at approximately 3 a.m.”
Rihanna did the “JuJu on Dat Beat” challenge.
- I now know one thing about Little Mix. [Refinery 29]
- Imagine if two Merchant-Ivory productions (like, oh, Howard’s End and The Remains of the Day) were best friends. [The Daily Mail]
- Who is this? Thanks to the fence, I’ll never know. [TMZ]
- Anna Faris finally coughed up that doggie dough. [TMZ]
- Britney Spears is dating her “Slumber Party” music video co-star and TMZ thinks he’s a keeper because he held the door open for her. [TMZ]