Despite Entertainment Tonight’s recent report that actors Olivia Munn and Chris Pratt had a “romantic” dinner date together last week, Munn wants everyone—including Pratt’s ex Anna Faris—to know no they’re not a couple.
In an Instagram story posted Sunday, the Newsroom star wrote:
1. Not every woman is scorned and upset after a breakup.
2. Not every woman is ‘furious’ at another woman for dating her ex.
3. So even if I was dating @prattprattpratt, some tabloids got me and @annafaris all wrong.
4. Women respect and love each other a lot more than some people like to think.
5. Chris and I would have a horrible celebrity name: Crolivia, Prunn, Chrisivia, Olipratt.
If that weren’t enough (it was definitely more than enough), she followed those five points with a screenshot of a text conversation with Faris, who is probably sick of talking about her shitty ex.
Allow me to break this down into five points, too.
- Olivia! Check your texts! There are 58 unreads in there!
- Olivia! Anna Faris doesn’t want to talk about her ex-husband anymore, especially on a text conversation you plan on sharing with you Instagram followers!
- Olivia! You can’t just end a troubling text with emojis and think it softens the blow!
- Anna! What is that punctuation?!
- Anna! Do you know what sisters-in-law are??????
Kathy Griffin doesn’t understand that anyone could have just shown up to the Women’s March. But to be fair, I don’t really understand what’s happening here between her and Soledad O’Brien.
“It’s hard to be a man these days. I feel like a lot of us feel like we are under attack and we need to apologize. And maybe we are, and maybe we do. [Felicity Huffman and I hosted] a meeting under the auspices of Time’s Up. That’s good. Men don’t talk enough. We talked. A little bit, what the hell, that can’t hurt you.”
- William H. Macy
- Scarlett Johannson will make $25 million for her next Marvel movie. [ONTD]
- Alison Brie says not everything reported about her brother-in-law James Franco is accurate. [Us Weekly]
- Leslie Bibb and Sam Rockwell are trying their hardest. [Us Weekly]
- Your biannual reminder that Alexander Skarsgard and Jack McBrayer are best friends. [Just Jared]
- Here’s a clearer picture of Malia Obama and her boyfriend. [TMZ]