In an interview with the Evening Standard, Nicole Kidman said that she doesn’t regret her marriage to Scientologist Tom Cruise. “I was a baby when I married Tom, but I don’t regret any of it,” Kidman told the newspaper. “But out of respect for Keith, I tend not to discuss any of that now …” she added. For a profile written to ostensibly note Kidman’s successful return to the stage, it’s weirdly insinuating:
“[Kidman has] maintained a dignified silence over her split from Cruise and his influence on their adopted children — particularly the part played by his belief in Scientology — and still speaks of him with affection. ‘Be the best you can be, not the worst, and think of the children,’ she says.”
Think of the children, indeed.
Nicki Minaj had a few words for the website Bossip who was retweeting men who think “her ass is the reason” for her career:
Cate Blanchett ships Hiddlesworth. A source told Variety that Blanchett was in talks to appear in the next Thor installment. There’s no word yet on who Blanchett might play in the film, so this is the time for baseless speculation. At any rate, adding Blanchett to the series makes my heart flutter.
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton were kissing in public. No no no no. [Too Fab]
- Megan Fox thinks social media is “really toxic for our youth culture.” [Us Weekly]
- Nelly pled guilty to marijuana possession but won’t go to jail. [Gossip Cop]
- Adam Driver promises that the new Star Wars is better than the prequels. So, watchable? [Entertainment Weekly]
- Nikki Reed believes that Ian Somerhalder is a “gift to this world.” [Us Weekly]
- Chris Hemsworth was pretty cute on Jimmy Fallon’s show. [Tom and Lorenzo]
- Here’s Tom Hiddleston as Hank Williams. [Just Jared]
Image via AP.