Yesterday, Safaree Samuels, the ex boyfriend of Nicki Minaj, released “Love The Most,” a wounded ode to their 12-year-long relationship, on iTunes. Nicki—unsurprisingly—was not pleased.
In the song, Safaree accuses Nicki of cheating on him by kissing Nas, having a pill habit, and generally letting him down. Here’s an excerpt:
Yeah I was a backbone, a little caught up in the light
All I did was hold you down, before it all you was my wife
Real life behind the scenes, all I did was really help
To them you just a billboard, I cared about your health
I don’t care about the wealth
I ain’t care about your fame
I ain’t care about no flawless VVS’s in your chain
I ain’t sayin’ I’m the best, no one will love you like I did
12 years up in flames, thought you woulda had my kid
Year 3 got engaged, now we movin’ out of rage
I ain’t never think our book woulda ended on this page
Had to watch you kiss Nas and pretend it’s all cool
Inside I was feelin’ like a motherfuckin’ fool
Life revolves around a bitch show me a man that won’t cheat
Nicki then responded on Twitter like Safaree was a $50 clothes budget and some sliced pickles on a fucking plate. (The tweets have since been deleted.)
As of this morning, she was taking a more gentle approach.
Think about that #B4Ujudge.
Since Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris made their first public appearance together at the Billboard Awards in May, Taylor has taken things to the next level by posting a photo of them chilling by the pool to Instagram. Her caption reads “Swan goals.” Okie doke. [POPSUGAR]
SACREBLEU! Bradley Cooper is suing the same French tabloid that Leonardo DiCaprio is suing, but for slightly different reasons. Bradley has filed a lawsuit agains Oops! for writing about his rumored relationship with model Irina Shayk, saying that the mag violated his right to a private life. According to TMZ, Oops “has no idea why Cooper is suing, since their story is based on photos that ran in a Spanish magazine. In fact, those same photos were also everywhere in the U.S.” [TMZ]
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s uncle is headed to the clink for tax evasion. [Radar]
- How do you move on after getting screwed by Bernie Madoff? By getting screwed by Kyra Sedgwick, says Kevin Bacon. [Page Six]
- Drake curated a playlist for Sotheby’s “I Like It Like This” exhibit. [ONTD]
- Want some relationship insights from Kristin Cavallari? No? Well, here they are anyway. [E! Online]
- Bob Costas calls ESPN’s decision to honor Caitlyn Jenner with the ESPY Courage Award a “a crass exploitation play.” [Page Six]
- People keep telling Maggie Gyllenhaal that she’s not hot enough to be in movies. [Dlisted]
- Nick Jonas is replacing Iggy Azalea at Pittsburg Pride. Do you think she’s...jealous? [Billboard]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty