Honestly? Me too.
Natalie Dormer who plays Margaery Tyrell in Game of Thrones has some pretty interesting thoughts on the show which aside from um, dragons and Jon Snow's magnificent hair, is probably best known for its plentiful female nudity.
She sat with Daily Beast to talk shop, and when asked about whether the show could use some more dick "for symmetry," she responded:
Well, during the first season Alfie, Richard, and several of the men got naked—although not all the way. I suppose it's just the rules of broadcast television, isn't it? I think Thrones has been better than your average show with the equality, but they could definitely ramp it up! Absolutely.
Also, she's got some great thoughts on the word "feminist" (because she's a female celebrity in 2014, so she has to right?):
It really is crazy that the word "feminist" can have negative connotations in 2014. It upsets me that the younger generation of women think it's a dirty word, and associate it with a kind of militantism or a sense of female superiority. It's not. It just means liberation, and equality.
HENRY CAVILL + LEMURS = ??? Apparently Henry Cavill is very passionate about conservation so here's a video of him sitting in a lemur sanctuary of some sort pumping out a steely-ass gaze, while the cameraman works really hard to get a shot that includes both Cavill and a lemur.
Lisa Bonet tweeted a tweet that people are assuming is related to the slew of sexual assault allegations against Bill Cosby.
I mean, it's all pretty strange considering Bonet and Cosby's falling out happened over his disapproval of her adult career choices. Her account has since been suspended. [Page Six]
UPDATE: Oops! This was definitely a hoax! The account has been suspended because it did not actually belong to Lisa Bonet, according to her manager. My bad. [The Wrap]
- Lindsay Lohan is determined to make a big Hollywood comeback. She's got three leads in three different movies, so that's probably a start! [Radar Online]
- Yo Stephen Collins' lawyer just got busted for DUI. [TMZ]
- Lacy Chabert wore her actual wedding dress for the wedding scene in the upcoming Oscar bait from the Hallmark Channel A Royal Christmas. [US Weekly]
- Monica is studying for a career in the forensics field and posted a selfie of her in scrubs. Cool! [ONTD]
- Jennifer Lawrence went to go see Emma Stone in Cabaret yesterday! [Page Six]
- TMZ went through pictures of the real estate listing for Robin Thicke and Paula Patton's home just to confirm that his rumored new girlfriend was taking selfies in THAT VERY SAME HOUSE. Damn. [TMZ]
- Diana Ross will be presenting Taylor Swift with the first ever Dick Clark Award for Excellence tonight at the American Music Awards. [Just Jared]
- 5SOS's Ashton could have died but then he had his appendix removed and he didn't. HIII CALUMMMM. [Contact Music]
- BUTTERBEER IS REAL. [ONTD]
Image via Getty.