According to law enforcement documents obtained by TMZ, actress Madeleine Stowe (Revenge, Twelve Monkeys) was robbed at gunpoint in her home last fall. The suspect has since been arrested.
Stowe and her husband, Brian Benben, were asleep at home last September, when she was awakened by someone rummaging through their master bathroom. Madeleine, who was nude at the time, says she went to check it out — and was confronted by a Latino man, the intruder, who pointed a handgun to her neck.
The former “Revenge” star told police the man spoke in broken English and demanded, “I want all the valuable, I want something.” She says she gave him a bag filled with $75k worth of antique jewelry, and then he made a clean getaway.
The suspect, Walter Canizalez, was arrested months later while allegedly attempting another robbery. He is currently being charged with robbery and sexual battery in connection with other break-ins.
It hasn’t been an easy travel day for Cara Delevigne. The model/actress was detained in a Paris train station after supposedly having a meltdown when her luggage was chosen for a random security check. Page Six reports that “onlookers say the model acted like a ‘spoiled brat’ as she erupted in fury on her way from Paris to London for her sister Poppy’s birthday bash.”
Delevigne is said to have apologized and was let go from interrogation after an hour.
I’m sorry you were bullied, Gisele, but the second half of this headline doesn’t seem true?
- What’s going on with you, Wendell Pierce? [TMZ]
- Let’s learn LESS about what’s going on with Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry. [US Weekly]
- Hilary Duff and her ex husband shared a smooch. [ONTD]
- Kristen Stewart and her on-again/off-again girlfriend held hands. [POPSUGAR]
- What is the point of putting a baby in a bikini top? [People]
- Yes, those WERE Emilia Clarke’s breasts that you saw last night. [E! News]
Image via Getty.