- Nadya Suleman is finally getting a "quasi-reality" show. She's reportedly "hoping to have an arrangement whereby several events in the children's lives would be filmed in a documentary series," says her attorney, Jeff Czech. [JustJared]
- Meanwhile, Jon Gosselin's mother, Pamela, says her son's story will never be told correctly. "I don't think he will ever be portrayed fairly. It's always twisted." [Star]
- Denzel Washington says his Taking of Pelham 1-2-3 co-star John Travolta is still struggling over the loss of his son, Jett. "What can you say, really? Just be there as a friend, because he's such a sweet, sweet person. Our prayers are with he and his wife. [People]
- Mike Tyson is also suffering after the tragic death of his 4-year-old daughter, Exodus. "I think he's at a point where he can deal with it," says LaLa Vasquez, one of the producers of Tyson, "But I don't care how confident you are in yourself: This is a crusher. With maturity and age and everything he went through, he will be able to pull this through for his family. He will make it through this. But, man, what else can happen to him?" [People]
- ABC News Now actually interviewed Hello Kitty for SIX MINUTES. Does she even have a mouth?! [Videogum]
- Britney Spears is being sued by a paparazzi photographer after she ran over his foot in 2007. [E!]
- Rose McGowan will star in an upcoming adaptation of The Bell Jar. "My character's name is Doreen," McGowan says, "She's kind of a 50's magazine girl from New York, it's really fun. We're shooting in South Africa most likely. I've never been there, so I'm really excited." [JustJared]
- Natalie Portman, meanwhile, has signed on to star in a comedy alongside James Franco and Danny McBride called "Your Highness." [Variety]
- Blind Item: "This very A list singer is starting to get very peeved at another pop star. Although each individual's music could be considered in different genres, the source says that our A list singer takes issue with this British Tart's outrageous fashion sense. Our A list musician was doing the strange outfits first and can't believe the attention this new up-and-comer is getting. She claims she will rave about her in future interviews if asked about it, but secretly she is fuming." [BlindGossip]
- Jay Leno delivered his final Tonight Show monologue last night, thanking Monica Lewinsky and Bill Clinton for helping the show become successful...and apparently for giving him outdated jokes to tell for the past 10 years. [People]
- The Killers' Brandon Flowers and his wife Tana, are expecting their second child. Congrats! [People]
- Michael Jackson is reportedly "terrified" of his recent skin cancer diagnosis and is "convinced that his nose is going to fall off." [TheSun]
- Want to watch Susan Boyle's final performance on Britain's Got Talent tonight? Here are a few tips to help you catch the show. [Yahoo]
- Despite the stress caused by her sudden rise to fame, Boyle says she's in it to win it: "I want nothing more than to stay and sing in the Britain's Got Talent final. I've spent weeks rehearsing - it's all I've been thinking about. I'm not going to throw away my big chance now." [DailyMail]
- "I think by entering the Miss USA pageant, she made herself a public figure. If a civilian were to answer that question, would I think the response that she got was appropriate? No. But when you become a tabloid figure, which she did, the rules change."- Perez Hilton [Time]
- The child actors from Slumdog Millionaire have been offered new homes by the Indian government. Danny Boyle recently announced that he was buying new apartments for the children after learning that their homes had been torn down. [DailyExpress]
- "I don't declare myself as one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. That's other people's label."-Cameron Diaz [ONTD]
More from Jezebel
Prince Andrew May Have a Foot Fetish and Other Horrible Revelations from the Deposition of Virginia Giuffre
One unfunny white guy replaces another unfunny white guy.
I must have a twisted sense of humor - because I don't find most comedians funny.
I do, however, adore Craig Ferguson.