There are many ways to hard launch your lover on Valentine’s Day. For instance, Emily Ratajkowski and Eric Andre posted a nude of themselves. But if that’s a little too brazen for you and your boo, I suggest the Florence Pugh approach, which doesn’t summon to mind the hygienic implications of a bare ass on a velvet couch.
Per new paparazzi photos taken on Valentine’s Day, it looks as though Miss Flo has debuted a new beau. A series of shots see the sweethearts strolling, holding hands, hugging, and my favorite activity, enjoying a cigarette or two outside of a pub. Cue the aww!
So, who is this tall, blonde drink of water? He’s been IDed as Charlie Gooch, a “normie” and former classmate of Pugh’s in Oxford. Honestly? I’m not surprised. Partnering up with a non-actor is right out of the prestige actress playbook—just ask Cate Blanchett, Meryl Streep, and Michelle Yeoh! Who better to pair with all those awards than a delightfully discreet dude?
Apparently, this isn’t the first time these two have been spotted together. In December, they were papped partying together until 5 a.m. Classic normie activities.
Apple MacBook Air Laptop
The M1 chip delivers 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation all while using way less power. Get up to 18 hours of battery life.
Pugh has yet to publicly comment on her new man, but I wouldn’t anticipate that anytime soon. She doesn’t much entertain idle gossip—especially as it pertains to Don’t Worry Darling—and she wasn’t exactly chatty about her ex-boyfriend, Zach Braff, save for defending their age gap or confirming their breakup. Then again, perhaps he was simply too much of a scrub to brag too much about.
Happy for her!
- Ryan Seacrest has announced he’s departing Live With Kelly and Ryan. His replacement? Mark Consuelos, Kelly Ripa’s husband. Cue more cringe commentary on their sex life. [Us Weekly]
- A judge is reportedly “leaning” toward Meghan Markle’s favor in her estranged half-sister’s unhinged defamation suit. Insert shock here! [TMZ]
- No, Machine Gun Kelly did not cheat on Megan Fox with his guitarist, Sophie Lloyd. [Page Six]
- Another week, another photoshop denial from Kendall Jenner. [Entertainment Tonight]
- Jennifer Coolidge on her post-White Lotus plans: “I just want to lie in my bed for a week with my dog.” [People]
- To deal with weekly death on The Last of Us, Pedro Pascal revealed he developed an accent to lighten the mood on set. Meanwhile, I cope by watching thirst edits of him nightly. [Daily Mail]