International Bart Simpson cosplay sensation Miley Cyrus visited a Tarzana hospital this weekend for a minimally invasive surgery on her wrist. And, being Miley Cyrus, she Instagrammed the entire gross process. Happy Monday!
Cyrus has yet to publicly comment on the outpatient procedure ("Don't have a cow, man"), but she did give fans an intimate look inside herself.
Then she got sillllllllly.
On Twitter, Iggy Azalea addressed the rumor—started by "satirical website Huzler's—that she was born a boy named Cody, writing, "I'm more of a Liam, if [I] had a penis. Liam Azalea."OK, IGLOO. THAT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD. [US Weekly]
NEW COUPLE ALERT! Supermarket tabloid the National Examiner is reporting that U.S. president Barack Obama is having an affair with U.K. president Harry Styles. (Travel tip: In British English, "elections" are known as "The X Factor.") Styles played coy when asked about it, telling reporters that he "honestly" had "no idea" what they were talking about. Typical political side-stepping. [E!]
- Kristen Stewart told friends that "fugly" FKA twigs will get bored with Robert Pattinson and break up with him. [Bossip]
- Kristen Stewart did not tell friends that "fugly" FKA twigs will get bored with Robert Pattinson and break up with him. [Gossip Cop]
- Following her move to London to perform in David Mamet's Speed-the-Plow, Lindsay Lohan has vowed to never return to L.A. [Radar]
- Karrueche Tran says that Chris Brown "repeatedly mistreated" her with mind games and manipulation. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Guess which of Taylor Swift's famous friends gave her a Meredith the Cat necklace for her birthday? (Hint: It wasn't that cheapskate Selena Gomez.) [NYDN]
- Oh, HEY SELENA. I didn't see you there. Heard you got real choked up during the AMA rehearsals. Is that true? Love you, girl! [Cosmopolitan]
- Rose McGowen decided that she wasn't "meant to be an actress" after she got sick of being constantly sexualized. [Page Six]
- Sienna Miller is on the January cover of Vogue for some reason. [ONTD]
- In a peak Kardashian move, Kim Kardashian cropped her daughter out of a selfie. [TMZ]
Images via Instagram/Getty