After years of telling the curious masses to MYOB, Michelle Rodriguez has essentially come out as bisexual, saying that she's "gone both ways." So are you happy now? Can you please stop asking her so many intrusive, probing vagina-questions? Thx!
"I don't talk about what I do with my vagina, and they're all intrigued," she told Entertainment Weekly. "I've never walked the carpet with anyone, so they wonder: What does she do with her vagina? Plus, I play a butchy girl all the time, so they assume I'm a lesbo."
And that's when Rodriguez said, "Eh, they're not too far off. I've gone both ways. I do as I please. I am too f—-ing curious to sit here and not try when I can. Men are intriguing. So are chicks."
I like her, right? Is there any reason to not like her (other than the unbearable annoyingness of Ana Lucia)? I can never keep my celebrity foible files straight, but I feel like I like her. [E!]
JWoww says she's sorry she called Chris Christie "retarded," but she still thinks he's "disgusting."
"Caught off guard last night and said things I normally don't say," the former Jersey Shore resident, who now stars on JWoww & Snooki, tweeted today after telling TMZ last night that she thought the New Jersey governor was "retarded."
"I find it disgusting people are still against gay marriage..." she also wrote. "So because of that I called chris Christie a name which wasn't appropriate. I do find him disgusting and judgmental. I'm for gay equality."
Duly noted! [E!]
Here's Sharon Needles transforming James St. James into Tammy Faye. "Then you put big brown circles around everything, because that's what women look like." [HuffPo]
- Adam Levine thinks the government needs to get its shit together. [TMZ]
- Ioan Gruffudd and wife Alice Evans had a baby girl. [ContactMusic]
- Rose McGowan's house almost burned down, but then it didn't. [Us]
- Despite rumors that Farrah Abraham sold her "sex tape" for a mil, apparently she only got about $10k. Fortunately, she's made more than $120k in royalties so far. [HuffPo]
- Katy Perry made a coat out of a Muppet. [E!]
- Here's a pretty darling love letter that Lena Dunham wrote to her boyfriend. [Us]
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are NOT back together, they're just wearing their wedding rings and "talking." [People]
- Apparently the Silver Chair movie is in the works. PUDDLEGLUM DREAM CASTING IN THE COMMENTS. GO. [DigitalSpy]
Images via Getty.