Matt Lauer and his wife Annette Roque are really close to being ex-married, and divorce proceedings have reportedly intensified.
A source told Us Weekly that Lauer is “going to be forking out around $50 million in a settlement” and that “Matt is furious he is essentially handing over half of his net worth to Annette.” According to the source, that price tag includes “the horse farm” (good to know there’s only one, otherwise wouldn’t know which horse farm this is referring to), their current home, and a one-time payment of $25 million.
And that will be that, “no chid or spousal support and they will split the costs for their kids.”
Meanwhile, I’m just mad these people have so much money!
Oh this is just incredibly sweet. Happy Birthday, Billie Lourd!
HAHA, classic zip slip.
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt reportedly turned down the lead roles in Brokeback Mountain, according to Gus Van Sant, who was originally going to direct. Matt Damon and Ryan Phillippe also weren’t interested in getting nominated for Oscars. [People]
- David Foster’s daughters Erin and Sara just love Katherine McPhee, according to some source. [People]
- Cardi B hasn’t hired childcare workers to attend to Kulture, yet. [Page Six]
- I know we’re in hell because Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan are feuding again. [People]
- Been a while since I’ve encountered Taylor Swift snake news, thank goodness. [Page Six]
- Okay, it’s been been a long day, remind me again: Who is Demi Lovato? [Us Weekly]