Last week, Mariah Carey announced her engagement to very rich person James Packer. He asked, she said “yes,” he gave her a $10 million, 35-carat diamond ring; it’s all very official, it’s all very Mariah Carey. But there’s only one person standing in between Carey and everlasting wedded bliss: Nick Cannon. It turns out that Cannon and Carey, who filed for divorce in 2014, are still married. According to reports, the final paperwork has yet to be approved.
But there’s no need to worry about Mimi, she’s not the only one in this pair who’s still married. Packer is still married, as well. He’s been separated from his wife since 2013 and—like Carey—is still waiting for the divorce to be finalized.
So, congratulations to this crazy pair on both their upcoming divorces and marriage. [Us Weekly]
When asked about the Oscars, Danny DeVito had a lot to say. “It’s unfortunate that the entire country is a racist country,” DeVito said. He continued:
“Even though some people have given really great performances in movies, they weren’t even thought about. We’re living in a country that discriminates, and has certain racist tendencies.”
DeVito is also a huge Bernie Sanders fan, unsurprisingly. [The Daily Beast]
Steven Tyler and daughter Mia crashed CNN’s snowstorm broadcast and it was exactly as you’d expect.
- Speaking of the snowstorm, the Jonas brothers are enjoying Jonas-related memes. [Huffington Post]
- Miranda Lambert would like you to know that she has a boyfriend and, more importantly, a dog named Delta Dawn. [E!]
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau would like Leonardo DiCaprio to stop talking about climate change. [Page Six]
- Nick Carter acknowledges that he’s “not perfect.” [NYDN]
- Brad Pitt is looking very young. [Cele|bitchy]
- A day after her husband’s funeral, Céline Dion attended her brother’s funeral. [People]
Image via Getty.