Maria Shriver has filed for divorce from husband Arnold Schwarzenegger, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for ending their 25-year marriage.
Shriver is asking for spousal support and wants the judge to deny Arnold the right to ask for support for himself— though it's highly unlikely he would.
Shriver is asking for joint custody of their minor children, who she names in the document as 17-year-old "Patrick Arnold Shriver Schwarzenegger" and 13-year-old "Christopher Sargent Shriver Schwarzenegger."
According to TMZ, the couple did not have a prenup, so all of their earnings will be split evenly between them.
Unfortunately, Maria and Arnold aren't the only celebrities going through a high-profile divorce right now. Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds, Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane, and George Lopez and wife Ann Serrano, have all recently finalized their divorces. [Radar]
Aaron Carter is denying reports that Michael Jackson offered him cocaine as a teen:
The former child star - a longtime pal of Jackson's - reportedly told OK! magazine's Daphne Barak the King of Pop had offered him wine and drugs when he was 15 in an interview that has run in the Australian issue of the publication.
But now Carter insists he did not make the comments.
- Jewel donates thousands of nursing bras to charity. [Express]
- The Strokes, Pearl Jam, and other bands are teaming up to raise money for a homeless charity. [Express]
- Henry Winkler talks Twitter. [AOL]
- The Spice Girls' Mel C donates a swimsuit to charity devoted to cancer research. [ContactMusic]
- Owen Wilson would like a lifetime pass to Disneyland, if that's not too much to ask. [ShowbizSpy]
- "Unless I am drunk I just find it the most awkward thing. If someone says' Get up and dance' I think I would rather die! Genuinely, it's horrible." —Carey Mulligan is in no hurry to star in a musical. [ShowbizSpy]
- "I've always loved Bruno Mars. I just think he's really talented, and I love the melodies he comes up with, so he'd be a great person to co-write with!" —Taylor Swift. [Perez]