During a concert in Nashville on Monday, Madonna declined a marriage proposal from an audience member, saying, “I’m looking for a husband, not a cunt. I already married a cunt” in reference to her ex husband and the father of her son, director Guy Ritchie.
Madonna and Ritchie are currently in a custody dispute over Rocco, 15, who currently resides with his father in London and has refused court orders to return to New York to be with his mother.
According to The Daily Mirror:
Madonna has apparently used the C-word while lashing out at her ex-husband Guy Ritchie on stage.
The Queen of Pop, 57, seemed to launch into the foul-mouthed rant as she responded to a fan’s marriage proposal at her gig in Nashville.
She is alleged to have said: “I’m looking for a husband, not a c**t. I already married a c**t.”
Important note: The audience member self-identified as a cunt before being called a cunt by Madonna.
Jena Malone announced her pregnancy with a poem:
- The fact that Chris Martin fasts one day a week is yet another reason to celebrate not being Chris Martin. [E! News]
- The world’s most annoying comedy feud continues. [NYDN]
- ...and continues. [Radar]
- It’s been a rough few months for Kristen Cavallari. [Gossip Cop]
- Brook Mueller, ex wife of Charle Sheen, has checked into rehab. [NYDN]
- Teen Mom says Teen Mom doesn’t have a fake butt. [Page Six]
- Jenna Fischer and John Krasinski loved each other a little bit for real while working on The Office. [E! News]
- The tabloids are really pushing us to care that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are back together and yet... [US Weekly]
- Aziz Ansari is newly boo-less. [NYDN]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty.