Not all celebrities are as out of touch as our grotesque president. Some even remember how to grocery shop! And others, like, Ludacris, are on occasion out here grocery shopping for the rest of us.
The New York Times ran an exposé this Tuesday on Ludacris’s tendency to buy groceries for people he’s never met before at Whole Foods. The Times uncovered more than 100 social media posts in which Ludacris is spotted doing his own grocery shopping, some of which indicate he was shopping for those he randomly encountered as well.
This has apparently been going on for a while—as early a 2010 some guy tweeted about Ludacris shopping at a Whole Foods, although it’s not clear whether he picked up anyone else’s tab while he was at it.
Celebs should be doing this all the time! And not just at expensive supermarkets like Whole Foods!
Keep the good times coming! Here’s an impromptu performance Jennifer Lopez gave in Capri on Wednesday.
Lip fillers can be implanted, hell, they can even be removed. They cannot be a “journey.”
- Some Real Housewives of Beverly Hills legal drama: swimsuit edition. [TMZ]
- Matt Lauer has even more money now. [Page Six]
- Demi Lovato has canceled the rest of her fall tour following her recent overdose, so she can focus on recovery. [Deadline]
- The Meaning of Marriage with your host Justin Bieber. [TMZ]
- Macaulay Culkin does not regret turning down a role on The Big Bang Theory multiple times. This I can relate to. [Page Six]