Here is a video of Lindsay Lohan singing "Edge of Seventeen" by Stevie Nicks... at New York Republican Party Finance Committee chairman Matthew Mellon's 5oth birthday party. She sounds really good (I say this as a big fan of "Confessions of a Broken Heart")!
This video raises several questions. Primarily: what was Lindsay Lohan doing at the New York Republican Party Financial Committee chairman's birthday party? Do they regularly travel in the same circles? Also, is it rude to sing "Edge of Seventeen" around someone turning 50?
Anyway, TMZ reminds us all that LiLo has expressed interest in playing Stevie in a biopic, which I support because I wholeheartedly believe there should be more Lindsay Lohan in more biopics. [TMZ]
Lil Kim is pregnant! She made the announcement at The Blonds' Fashion Week after party — where she performed, clad in a beautiful velvet tube (the best kind of garment in all of existence). "I'm still going to be hardcore,"she told Us Weekly. "The baby has made me even more of a beast!" For now, she's chosen to keep the identity of the baby's father private. [Us]
Eva Mendes went on Ellen and made some light-hearted jokes about the fact that she is still dating Ryan Gosling. When asked about her Valentine's Day plans, she responded, "I'll probably just order a deep dish and watch The Notebook or something," which is probably code for a secret sex thing that Ryan Gosling does. [Ellen]
- Soleil Moon Frye named her son Lyric Sonny Roads Goldberg. 10/10 perfect execution. [DListed]
- Dave Grohl and his wife are expecting their third child, but all the good names have literally just been taken in one fell swoop so I'm not sure what they're going to do. [E!]
- Dakota Johnson told Vanity Fair that Anastasia Steele is "kinda boring" because she's an English major. UH, OK, WHATEVER (I think Dakota is contractually obligated to discourage people from studying the proper use of the English language in order to keep Fifty Shades sales up). [E!]
- Taylor Swift's haircut flaunted its human host Taylor Swift in Los Angeles. [E!]
- In an effort to include more Slurpee-related news items in Dirt Bag, here: Selena Gomez enjoyed one. [Just Jared]
- Lauren Conrad and her fiance went to Disneyland, where they enjoyed an apotheosis of whimsy by nuzzling in a giant teacup. [Pop Sugar]
- Bruce Jenner wants to quit Keeping Up With the Kardashians in order to spend more time on his actual hobbies (golf, little helicopters, motorcycles). [Gossip Cop]
- Jared Leto attempted to get the phone numbers of some models at fashion week and was denied. Sorry, Jordan Catalano :( [Page Six]
- Jerry O'Connell has set up a performance piece next to Shia LaBeouf's entitled #IAMSORRYTOO, in which he jokingly rips of Shia who is deranged-ly ripping of Marina Abramovic. Petition to replace all museums with apologizing celebrities by 2040. [DListed]
- If you have not yet beheld the glory of the Veronica Mars Entertainment Weekly cover, here it is. [EW]
Images via AP, Getty, EllenTV.com.