World traveler Lindsay Lohan gets into some pretty freaky accidents. This time she says she was bitten by a snake!
Lohan posted about the incident in two Instagram Story videos on Thursday from her vacation perch in Phuket, Thailand.
“I love this, it’s so beautiful, amazing place, aside from my snake bite!” says Lohan in the first video, followed by, “Hi! I’m still in Phuket in Thailand, it’s beautiful here and yeah I got bit by snake on a hike the other day. The positive side of it is, I’m OK. Happy New Year and God bless. Ciao. Actually my shaman told me it was good luck and positive energy so God bless.”
I don’t know what to say….I hope it wasn’t venomous, and that she received medical attention if needed. She sounds okay? How much pain do you have to be in not to go on Instagram?
I can kind of relate to this Julianne Hough quote, from her recent interview with Redbook. You think you’re hot shit, then, one day, middle school happens.
“I was very self-accepting growing up, then something switched in middle school. I would compare myself to everyone…and later I did a film where I basically was told I was fat every day, yet I was the skinniest I’d ever been. Now, when I’m self-conscious, I’ll do something completely crazy or goofy to get out of my own head—something fun that reminds me of the freedom I felt as a kid before all that happened.”
Only I didn’t think I was hot shit before middle school either. Sometimes I do now.
The spawn of Robin Thicke and April Love Geary is imminent. Prepare yourselves.
- Michelle and Malia Obama “visibly happy” as they do yoga in Hawaii. Can’t say I blame them. [TMZ]
- Netflix’s chief of content, Ted Sarandos is projected to make as much as $29.4 million in 2018, up from the $22 million he made this year. [THR]
- The Online Film Society named Get Out the best movie of the year. [Deadline]
- Real Housewives of Beverley Hills star Kyle Richards and her husband Mauricio Umansky have reportedly been robbed of jewels valued at more than $1 million. [TMZ]
- Bow Wow now claims he used to date Kim Kardashian: “We was cool, we remained friends. And this was right before Reggie Bush. The reason nobody knew is because of how I move.” [NYDN]