- Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson were supposed to host a Valentines Day party but they cancelled because Sam has the flu and Lindsay is sick too. Pictures of them fighting in the street suggest otherwise.
- According to rumors, Lindsay and Samantha didn't show for the party in Florida because they had a huge fight again in NYC. But now the club has issued a statement claiming, "a doctor said Sam was too sick with the flu to travel and Lindsay is also feeling sick." [Perez Hilton]
- Now Lindsay says Sam's back in L.A. and in bed with an ear infection. She says everything is fine between them. [The Mirror]
- Lindsay has attributed her her recent weight loss to the "stress" of "working a lot" even though the only work she seems to be doing these days is shopping and fighting with Samantha. [Us ]
- Emily Blunt's schedule conflicts with filming for Iron Man 2 and now the studio wants to replace her with Scarlett Johansson. Blunt hasn't officially stepped down from her role as Black Widow, but the filmmakers have reportedly already met with ScarJo. [Perez Hilton]
- Naomi Campbell is making the world a better place. She has opened a breast cancer research center to investigate triple-negative tumors, which are more common in younger black women. Her mom is a breast cancer survivor. [The Sun]
- Suge Night was punched in the head twice by someone from Akon's camp at a party for NBA All-Star Weekend in Arizona. Robert Carnes Jr., was charged with one count of felony aggravated assault, which was deemed a felony "due to the severity of the victim's injuries." [TMZ]
- Colin Farrell and English writer Emma Forrest have broken up after dating for a year. [The Daily Mail]
- Miley Cyrus's Twitter account has been blocked because someone was posting explicit notes on her sexual escapades with Selena Gomez and Justin Gaston. Either a hacker got into her account, or she really wants to shed the Disney image. [ONTD]
- Kate Moss looks less slender than usual in her New York magazine cover shoot, but she says she isn't pregnant. She just put on a little weight in the right places. "I've just started wearing bras. It's a miracle. Great timing for my lingerie collection. I've just grown breasts," she said. [The Telegraph]
- South Carolina police say they won't charge Michael Phelps over the photo of him smoking a bong. [TMZ]
- Now Chris Brown is really in trouble. Oprah's BFF Gayle King has rejected his apology. [Just Jared]
- Real Housewife Bethenny Frankel used to babysit Paris and Nicky Hilton because she is friends with their aunt. She's also included the sisters in her new book on "staying thin, but healthy" because they "sometimes eat a cheeseburger." [The Observer]
- Katy Perry is denying rumors that she's dating Benji Madden. She writes on her blog: "It's two pseudo famous people sitting next to each other… doesn't mean we were bumping uglies! You know I don't just do that with anyone!" [ONTD]
- Duffy's new ads for Diet Coke will feature her leaving during a concert and riding a bike to the grocery store to obtain Diet Coke before her encore. The commercial will premiere at the British Awards this week. [The Daily Mail]
- Gossip Girl star Kelly Rutherford has revealed that she's having a girl and says of her estranged husband, "We have kids together. We have a beautiful son together. I think we're both decent people. But sometimes you go through tough times.It's a challenge, you know? I think everyone goes through it on a certain level. When it's public, it's really hard. People say things they don't mean because they're upset. I'm hoping we can work it out." [Perez Hilton]
- Lily Allen responded to the controversy over her recent comment that parents should encourage their kids to pop ecstasy pills, posting on Twitter, "about to hop in the shower and start my day. for the record, drugs are bad, dont do them, tell your children 'lily allen said'" [Perez Hilton]
- Kenny Chesney has revealed what went wrong in his four month marriage to Renee Zellweger in a Playboy interview. He says the media attention was too much for him. "I panicked. I pushed her away," says Chesney. "I just didn't want to be married to her any more." Well, that clears everything up. [Star Magazine]
- Jane Krakowski says that though her role on 30 Rock was originally written for Rachel Dratch, it's shifted to include more of her singing and dancing. "Tina's husband, Jeff Richmond, writes all of the original songs for me. "Mystic Pizza: The Musical" was a perfect sendup of my world of Broadway. If I'm ever lucky enough to be part of an awards tribute, I hope they play "Muffin Top" in my little clip. That's how I want to be remembered," says Krakowski. [ONTD]
I used to think it was possible that Lindsay's boobs were real.
I no longer think that.