It was clear from his first hit that Lil Nas X was just oozing with talent but a recent TikTok he posted, filmed by his pal Tony Hawk, proves that we are only at the tip of the iceberg of Lil Nas X’s capabilities. In the video, which was helping to promote a line of skateboards infused with the blood of Hawk (??), Lil Nas X humbly tells his audience he’s going to do some skateboarding before flying down a massive vert ramp.
The teenagers who won the Olympics are shook!
If you’re wondering what cosmic forces brought together Lil Nas X and Tony Hawk, the answer is, again, literally blood (???). Not too long ago Nike and the Puritans of the internet were in a tizzy over limited-edition shoes Lil Nas X designed containing a tiny smidgen of his blood along with some other baubles. I guess it reminded people of their demon days. The shoe was recalled and the rapper released a song about the debacle.
When Hawk announced his blood infused skateboards, Lil Nas X was quick to bring forth the counter-argument writing on Twitter, “Now that tony hawk has released skateboards with his blood painted on them, and there was no public outrage, are y’all ready to admit y’all were never actually upset over the blood in the shoes,” TMZ reports.
Subsequent tweets from Lil Nas X show that there’s no bad blood (lol, ugh) between the two skateboarders.
- Jay-Z is a proud and happy wife guy. [ET]
- Kristin Cavallari seems to be navigating single life a lot better than her ex and is now dating Chase Rice. Have fun kids. [TMZ]
- Soulja Boy is quite upset that he was cut from Kanye West’s new album. [TMZ]
- Abby Dahlkemper will be taking her talents to Houston. [Just Women’s Sports]
- Jake Paul is retiring from a career that he never began. [TMZ]
- Malie White from Below Deck may have a new boyfriend and hopefully, he’s not a chef. Or a deckie. Or associated with yachts in any way. [US Weekly]