Leslie Jones opened up (sort of) to Conan O’Brien on Wednesday about the secret boyfriend she’s “kind of” seeing, saying, “It’s a secret, so I don’t want everybody bothering him, you know what I’m saying?”
The 49-year-old comedian clarified that she wouldn’t even be discussing her man in the first place were it not for her appearing on live TV and being directly asked about it—that does have a tendency to bring relationships out in the open. “I don’t want to sit on television and be like, ‘Oh, the type of man I’m looking for…’ and then I’ll talk to him and he’ll be like, ‘Yeah, I heard you was looking for this type of dude,” said Jones. “Don’t get me in trouble!”
The back-and-forth began with O’Brien referencing a couple of Jones’ recent tweets where she bemoans a certain lack of action between the sheets.
Now you start holding out on us, Leslie??!
Rihanna gave relationship advice to a fan who’s having trouble handling his first heartbreak.
I don’t know how useful that generic advice is gonna be for this guy, but DMing with Rihanna will no doubt help with the healing process. Looks like he’s fallen in love again already....
- Kristin Cavallari wouldn’t let her children do reality TV until they were at least 18 (and it was technically not up to her anymore). [Us Weekly]
- A California appeals court found that Terrence Howard was not coerced into signing his divorce judgment, which could entitle his ex, Michelle Ghent, to more $$. [Page Six]
- Lady Gaga is doing just the right amount of hiking to highlight her new funereal mermaid look. [The Cut]
- Freeform is passing on that Greek revival after all. [TV Line]
- Kanye West—who, along with wife Kim Kardashian, has reportedly just hired a surrogate to carry their third baby—ideally wants more like five of six kids, total. [People]
- Manson family murderer Patricia Krenwinkel was denied parole for the fourteenth time. [NY Post]
- Ansel Elgort’s got an idea for a movie-musical (naturally, he’d star in it). [Vulture]