Those leaked Sony emails have been uploaded to Wikileaks and are, gulp, searchable! When you search for “Rita Ora,” you get a wonderful email in which someone named Franklin Lack emails Queen Amy Pascal about the singer. “Hi Amy, Hope you’re well. Excited for you to meet Rita Ora tomorrow...We all sat with her today and she’s an incredible spark,” Franklin writes.
Amy’s response is priceless.
Do u know her
Sent from my Sony Xperia Z2
More perfect than I could have ever imagined.
Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are back together! The 70-year-old actor broke the news on Ellen and offered some advice.
“If both of you are willing you know to do it. It can’t be a one-way street, but I’m crazy about her and yeah I think every couple has their difficult times...But we’re back stronger than ever.”
To be honest, I didn’t know they broke up. Did it have something to do with him blaming his cancer on having oral sex with her? Remember how that was really rude and probably not even true? Whatever. Glad they made it work.
Chris Soules and his fiancée Whitney Bischoff spent some time in a club somewhere that isn’t Iowa. Soules drank while Bischoff danced and mugged for the camera, again, not in Iowa. Isn’t it weird that they’re not in Iowa? I assumed that immediately after this season’s Bachelor
finale they would be tossed in a helicopter and dropped off on some flat Iowa pasture, where they would be forced to stay forever. But I guess that’s not the case? Because there they were, having fun somewhere that, sorry for repeating, is not Iowa. How completely bizarre.
- Josh Groban’s favorite pickup line is super lame, but I guess it worked on Kat Dennings? [People]
- #TBT to Kate and William’s mega boring engagement photo. [People]
- Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill looked good and happy at today’s Star Wars event. Harrison wasn’t there because of, well, you know. [Daily Mail]
- Jennifer Lopez will perform a “musical tribute” to Selena at the Billboard Latin Music Awards. Anything for Selenas. [Billboard]
- Chrissy Teigen sounded off about her run-in with some racist asshole. [Daily Mail]
- Get out! (Leave!) There’s a new JoJo single!!!!!! [Soundcloud]
- Reese Witherspoon, Olivia Wilde, and Amber Heard had varying degrees of fun at some event! [Us Weekly]
- Miley Cyrus vaguely addressed the rumors that Justin Bieber got both she and Selena Gomez pregnant. *shiver* [The Hollywood Life]
- Some ESPN reporter got mad as hell at a parking lot attendant and wasn’t going to take it anymore and it’s all on camera. [E! Online]
Images via Splash and Getty.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.