Perhaps you've gotten fatigued by the constant barrage of news about Lea Michele singing "Let It Go" for Glee over the past couple months, but hang in there, buddy: it's about to get good. Michele—who you may remember, if not from Glee, as the girl in your high school theater class who would never stop singing Rent—revealed on Jimmy Kimmel Live! that she totally barfed while singing the song and somewhere out there is a Glee editor with footage of the whole thing.
"There's a lot of pressure," she told Kimmel, going on to add:
"At first I was worried because Idina sang it and Demi sang it...so many people have done it, but I got Idina's blessing, which was wonderful.
I was super nervous. The day didn't start off so well. I was singing. There was snow falling. I looked up, trying to make it magical and beautiful and ended up choking on the snow and vomiting on the ground. And they have it in slow-mo, on film. But the rest of the day was great."
VIDEO OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, LEA. (Do you have it? Email us.)
[ E! Online]
Rihanna and Growing Pains guest star Leonardo DiCaprio have actually been hooking up for years now, according to US Weekly. "After his breakup [from model Toni Garn], Leo started texting Rihanna again. They decided to have some fun. Neither one is looking to make this anything more than fun. He's into her, and they're enjoying it," says a source. I feel like the word fun isn't being used enough... [Hollywood Life]
Continuing this week's dumbest controversy, Seth Rogen has apologized for making a comment about American Sniper that could be construed as critical (heaven forbid!).
" People...claimed that I compared the movie American Sniper to Nazi propaganda, something I would NEVER do," Rogen wrote on Twitter. "...My comment about the movie was not meant to have any political implications. Any political meaning was ascribed to my comment by news commentary. I'm sorry if this somehow offended anyone, but that was not my intention."
Great. Let's agree to never talk about this movie ever again. [Gossip Cop]
- Or not. "Seth Rogen, your uncle probably molested you," weighs in Kid Rock. "God bless you, Chris Kyle. Thank you for your service." Stirring commentary. [Billboard]
- Questlove got drunk for the first time ever on his 44th birthday. [TMZ]
- Turns out, there are lots of stories about John Travolta "working out" at gyms in the middle of the night. [Radar]
- Anne Hathaway admitted that she sang in an a cappella group in college, which I think is something we all already assumed about her. [Pop Sugar]
- There are worst movies than Gigli, says Gigli star Jennifer Lopez. [E! Online]
- Good news! Thanks in part to Katy Perry, TLC has reached the kickstarter goal for their upcoming album. [NYDN]
- An important update about Kim Richards' dog. [Radar]
- Jessica Chastain doesn't really give a shit about the institution of marriage. [E! Online]
- That's a topic that's so exhausted. I get nervous around that, just because it's very personal. Who knows if it's going to happen? It's been a want. We're doing our best," says Jennifer Aniston on the subject of gettin' a baby in'er. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- BEHOLD: ARIANA GRANDE'S TRUE FORM.
Photos via Getty.