Things are off to a rough start between newlyweds Lark Voorhies (a.k.a Lisa from Saved by the Bell) and Jimmy Green, a man who is wanted in Tucson following a 2012 incident during which he allegedly threatened to kill a store owner. (Green says the charges have been blown out of proportion.) Patricia Voorhies, Lark’s mother, has filed for a restraining order against her new son-in-law, to keep him from sleeping in her house.
Patricia says after Lark and Jimmy tied the knot — the deal was Green would be out of the house every evening in time to catch the last bus back to his place, but instead she kept finding him asleep in the house ... including one time in a closet. She says Green yelled, “You motherf**king woke me up, ain’t that a bitch.”
Lark’s mom also points out Lark is mentally and emotionally fragile and under doctors’ care.
Patricia was granted a temporary restraining order to keep Jimmy 100 yards away from her and her home.
They say the first year of marriage is the hardest.
Ever want to own a genetic link to the original cast of MTV’s Teen Mom? Well, today’s your lucky day because Farrah Abraham is selling her DNA via Celebrity Gene for $99 a pop. ““I’m excited and honored to partner with Celebrity Gene who has exclusively partnered with some top icons and celebrities in the past,” Farrah announced.
And better still! Buy this product and you won’t just be the weirdo walking around with Farrah Abraham’s DNA in a vial around your neck, you’ll also be that charitable weirdo who’s walking around with Farrah Abraham’s DNA in a vial around you neck, as Farrah is donating all of the proceeds to Operation Underground Railroad, an organization that fights child slavery.
As Farrah puts it, “I’m proud to be an abolitionist, working with Celebrity Gene on this DNA project I hope will help raise funds to change the world for the better!” [US Weekly]
After years of being bullied for his name, Michael Jackson’s 13-year-old son has changed his name from Blanket to Bigi. “He always thought that the name Blanket sounded so stupid and resented his father for calling him that,” a source tells Radar. “Growing up, his school mates have always been slightly mean to him because of their jealousy over who he is and going by Blanket made him a much easier target for ridicule.” Live your life, Bigi! [Radar]
- Rita Ora on ex boyfriend (and Taylor Swift’s current boyfriend) Calvin Harris: “There was a reason why I split up with him.” [Billboard]
- Speaking of Taylor Swift, she threw Jaime King a baby shower, hopefully did not bring up the time that King dated Kid Rock. [Dlisted]
- Miley Cyrus says “Fucking is easy. You can find someone to fuck in five seconds. We want to find someone we can talk to. And be ourselves with. That’s fairly slim pickings.” [E! Online]
- Fucking is not so easy/is “a bit odd” during your second trimester, according to pregnancy blogger Naya Rivera. [People]
- Zoe Saldana is holding off on posting photos of her twins online until they’re old enough to give her the okay. [E! Online]
- Kanye was at the same party as Amber Rose. [Bossip]
- Or maybe he wasn’t. [Gossip Cop]
- Tyra Banks and Chrissy Teigen might not hate each other. [Just Jared]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty