The Kardashian-Jenner-E!-Wests recently staged an intervention with Kylie. Insiders have told Radar Online that the 18-year-old’s family members have told her to quit getting plastic surgery “before it’s too late” because she “doesn’t even look like the same person anymore.”
“She just started with one procedure and then it snowballed into an obsession and everyone is really worried that she will go too far and regret it big time.”
OK, but, she turned 18 today. As the parent or guardian of a minor, it must fairly easy to call up a surgeon and say something along the lines of, “I know a child called and asked you to cut her face open, but could you not?” Seems like they could have held this intervention before she was a legal adult. You know, before it was too late.
A long, long time ago, John Travolta’s “former pilot,” Doug Gotterba, claimed he and John Travolta did a whole lot of intimate things in the bedroom. Or outside of the bedroom. (That part’s unclear.) Well, Travolta said Gotterba was a big liar, and sued him for violating a confidentiality agreement — you know, those cool documents all special friends sign. So anyway, (this has been going on for decades) Gotterba filed a counter-suit in 2012. And the trial would have been going on right now, but Gotterba recently “asked a judge to dismiss his lawsuit against the star and the judge complied.”
The lawsuit was dropped. Gone. Kaput. No one will ever know what really happened between them. Xenu reigns.
Here’s Wendy Williams falling:
- What is going on with Kelly Rutherford’s husband and kids? [Us Weekly]
- Caitlyn Jenner might date a man one day, who knows. [Us Weekly]
- Here are some photos of everything Kim Richards allegedly stole from Target. [TMZ]
- Can you imagine Ina Garten and Jennifer Garner talking about Ben when the cameras were off? I can. [Us Weekly]
- George W. Bush cruised around the Hamptons “in a classic Riva speedboat once owned by Brigitte Bardot.” [Page Six]
- Kathie Lee is “deeply grateful” for the “outpouring of grace” from the public. [People]
- Happy 18th birthday, Kylie! [THL]
- Happy 44th birthday, Jennifer Aniston’s husband! [THL]
Contact the author at email@example.com.