In case you were wondering, all of your previous birthday celebrations have been garbage. Kylie Jenner, on the other hand, is having a superb 19th birthday — and it hasn’t even arrived yet.
August 10 is the day officially marking Kylie’s 19th rotation around the sun, but it’s smart to prepare in advance. And that is why she has gifted herself a custom Land Rover SV Autobiography edition.
To be sure, this is one lavish vehicle. Starting at $199,495, Kylie’s Rover is outfitted with a maroon-and-white leather interior and flat screen televisions.
“I got a little excited and treated myself for my birthday,” she explained.
But make no mistake: this is not Kylie’s first car. It joins a fleet of luxury vehicles, including the Ferrari Tyga gave her for her 18th birthday. She also owns a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon, a Rolls Royce Ghost, and a Range Rover Autobiography.
In November 2015, Jenner addressed her love of cars on her personal website. “It’s probably way too many cars for a young woman,” she remarks. “But I love them, and I love cars, so it is what it is.”
Oh, and her best friend Jordyn Woods bought her a puppy named Penny. Jesus, just look at her.
Keep the cars, Kylie, but OMG, give me that dog.
Ballerina extraordinaire Misty Copeland has married her boyfriend of 10 years, Olu Evans. The ceremony took place at the Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach, California, with 100 guests in attendance.
According to insiders, Copeland, 33, gave the impression of “an ethereal goddess” in an Inbal Dror gown and Christian Louboutin heels. No surprise there, seeing as I’m not convinced she is actually mortal.
Many, many congratulations, Misty!
Kim Zolciak-Biermann, star of Don’t Be Tardy, wants to be transparent about having cellulite removed from her butt. So here she is, bare-bottomed and receiving an injection from cosmetic dermatologist Dr. Simon Ourian. Cool, cool.
- Anton Yelchin did not leave a will, so his parents will take ownership of his estate. [TMZ]
- Damn, Iggy, you owe the IRS a lot of money. [Page Six]
- Cathy Schenkelberg unwittingly attended an audition to be Tom Cruise’s girlfriend and called him a “narcissistic baby” while there. Yes, you read that correctly. Scientology is weird. [Daily Mail]
- Karrueche Tran and ex-boyfriend Chris Brown both showed up to Kylie Jenner’s birthday party. She was not happy to see him. [TMZ]
- Talulah Riley and Elon Musk are getting divorced for the second time, but Talulah thinks they may still have a chance! [People]
- Ally Hilfiger and Steve Hash are engaged. [Page Six]
- Bah, Josh Groban and Kat Dennings have broken up after almost two years. [The Cut]