On Tuesday, several outlets reported that Kylie Jenner filed legal papers to trademark “Kylie Truck.” The reality star also trademarked “Kylie Jenner truck.” Ruthless.
The Hollywood Reporter speculated that this spiffy new legal language will “seemingly allow [Jenner] to take her successful Kylie Cosmetics line and other Kylie-branded merch on the road, as it were.”
Imagine a future where you could be anywhere and suddenly you’re buying cosmetics out of a truck. Its jingle is the harsh pop of a Sephora. The experience is akin to online shopping, if online shopping struck like lightening and wheeled around like an automobile. You were just a person walking down a street. Now you’re a person walking down a street, owning bronzer.
While I was on my internet break this holiday weekend, some people got engaged. I just have one question: Why was Bogart the dog made to stay in the States?
The Guardian reported on Tuesday that Meghan Markle has permanently left her rescued Labrador-shepherd mix to American friends of hers, while Guy, a beagle, gets to live it up at Kensington Palace.
When asked for the reasoning behind this outrageous injustice, a royal rep told The Guardian, “I can’t speculate. Miss Markle is very fond of her dogs and any decision about moving a dog over the ocean will have lots of complexity to it.”
- In other joyride news, it does’t look as if Shakira and Gerard Piqué are splitting up anytime soon. [TMZ]
- Daniel Day Lewis is eerily good in his role as “great actor quitting acting.” [People]
- Paris Hilton insists she was before her time. She was also born before time. [Page Six]
- Pamela Anderson sent Kim Kardashian a hideous coat and a faux-fuzzy note to match. [Page Six]
- There’s a new Jennifer Garner thriller called Peppermint coming our way and other actors keep signing on to be in it. [Deadline]
- Nicollette Sheridan will play Alexis Carrington in the CW’s Dynasty remake. [THR]