Young love can be a confusing and powerful force, especially if you’re the youngest member of the House of Kardashian. Kylie Jenner recently gave a tour of her new home, a modest $2.7 million mansion, showing off the hard labor of her remodel and a weird outfit. She shared meaningful family photos: her grandmother Esther, her sisters, and, of course, Tyga’s mug shot from his arrest three years ago.
But Kylie is just keeping up a family tradition, one undoubtedly born of love and mutual respect. Kim Kardashian used to keep a framed picture of Khloe in her home pre-Yeezy. Kylie didn’t elaborate on why she keeps Tyga’s mug shot, but it was a poignant reminder that these two are the worst couple. [Just Jared]
Wiz Khalifa was ticketed early Saturday morning in Pittsburgh for public urination. Between this and Khalifa’s arrest for refusing to get off his hoverboard, he’s been arrested/ticketed for some the dumbest things with the best punchline potential. Have fun. [TMZ]
- Perez Hilton shared a modest picture of him and his 2-year-old son taking a shower together and people accused him of being a pedophile. [NYDN]
- Kourtney Kardashian and Justin Bieber are just hanging out, enjoying Universal Studios. [Us Weekly]
- Jamie King was worried people were going to label her a “crazy feminist” for pointing out gender inequality in a very non-confrontational manner. Sigh. [Elle]
- Pippa Middleton broke up with her boyfriend. They just couldn’t weather his move to Switzerland. [Us Weekly]
- Will Smith might go on tour with DJ Jazzy Jeff. [THR]
- Here’s Allison Williams’ wedding ring. [Us Weekly]
- Pretty excited about the season premiere of Jane the Virgin. [Huffington Post]
Images via AP and Getty.