While its owner was presenting at the Hollywood Film Awards, Kristen Stewart's nipple—tired of being shuttered from the limelight—made a surprise appearance by slipping from its dress in front of an entire room of industry elite that included Stewart's ex boyfriend Robert Pattinson. Run-of-the-mill accident or ABSOLUTELY BONKERS way for Stewart to win her old dude back?
Online gossip rags are claiming that Stewart orchestrated her own wardrobe malfunction with two goals in mind: to catch Pattinson's attention and get some media buzz to help her career.
From Celeb Dirty Laundry:
Kristen Stewart's nip slip at the Hollywood Film Awards was intentional and directed at Robert Pattinson and improving her career via a rebranding effort.
Now, some fans are speculating that Kristen Stewart orchestrated her nip slip for her beloved Robert Pattinson [hi Twi-hards], but most of the others are wondering whether she did it for a little media and industry traction. Even though she was supposedly getting Oscar buzz for her role in Still Alice, Kristen is still being passed over for most of the major roles in Hollywood, including several blockbusters and high-profile indie films.
Stewart, who has several movies coming out in the next year, is currently doing pretty well career-wise and—as much as the 'bloids are claiming that she's trying to break up Pattinson and his girlfriend FKA twigs—it's hard to believe that a 24-year-old would be that caught up on a long-time ex.
That being said, if the rumors are true and she somehow manages to win over Pattinson and the entire film industry with one barely visible nip slip, well, then—Kristen and Kristen's nipple are spectacularly talented and both deserving of Oscars.
Amy Adams told Vogue that she did not feel chill about turning 40: "I was like, 'I'm 40 and I still care what people think of me. I still don't do laundry so I'm always out of things; I'm just not a grown-up at all, and I had this expectation that I would be by this age...It wasn't, 'Oh, I'm getting old and I'm going to lose something vibrant about myself.' It was more that I was just so disappointed with myself. It's just awful. Any chance for self-loathing!" Take a deep breath, Adams. If having clean laundry was the true hallmark of adulthood, most of us would be babies forever. [Gossip Cop]
Keira Knightley was surprised that her decision to pose topless without photoshop for Interview got so much media attention. "I didn't realize it was going to be such a big deal," she told E! "I have done topless shoots before. I said to them, when they said, 'Would you mind doing this, and I just sort of said as long as you don't make them any bigger or retouch them, and they said, 'Of course,' so that was that." [E!]
- After Zayn Malik had to skip out on One Direction's Today Show gig because of a stomach bug, Matt Lauer asked his bandmates if the true reason for his absence was substance abuse and Malik is reasonably pissed about it. [Mirror]
- Not worth it: Mary J. Blige says one secret to a happy marriage is not allowing your spouse to have friends of the opposite sex. [Bossip]
- Dr. Luke has moved to dismiss part of Kesha's lawsuit against him. [Billboard]
- One gossip blog says that Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger are already in love, but this blind item would suggest otherwise. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Solange Knowles posted a(nother) beautiful shot of her and her new husband. [Instagram]
- Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift are both playing the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. [E!]
- Kourtney Kardashian had her baby shower at IHOP, meaning that—for one small moment—a star really was just like us. [NY Daily News]
- Is Erika Christensen engaged or is this a part of an elaborate Swimfan? [Pop Sugar]
- You going to Bogey Lowenstein's party later?
Photos via Getty.