E! teased last night’s KUWTK “Holiday Special” typical E! fashion—with the suggestion that there would be a much more significant reveal than they had any intention of revealing. But instead of saying, “Yes, Virginia, there is something growing inside both Khloe and Kylie,” Kris Jenner merely referenced Kim’s surrogacy (which we already knew about) and said:
“I used to pray that one of you guys would have a baby and now it’s like a faucet that we turned on and won’t turn off. The fact hat I have all these grandchildren, it’s been the most amazing journey to watch your kids because it’s truly the meaning of just life.”
But don’t get disappointed just yet. (Were you even close?) Despite the family’s festive outfits and holiday-themed place settings, this episode was probably filmed over the summer, so it’s possible that neither [allegedly] pregnant woman was actually pregnant at the time!
Instead, focus on the Jenner’s imagery, and picture E!-approved baby after E!-approved baby dripping out of a giant faucet every nine months, for the rest of time.
Vanderpump Rules’s Stassi Schroeder is still dealing with the backlash from a recent (and now-deleted) episode of her podcast entitled “Are we on a male witch hunt?” in which she criticized women who accused men of sexual assault, saying, “No one can make me suck a dick.”
Straight Up With Stassi has already been dropped by advertisers like Simple Contacts and Rent the Runway, leading her to release the following statement:
No we cannot and will not talk about this!
- Kevin Hart’s baby pics are here, and ONTD ended their story on the matter with this question to its readers: “ontd are you pretending that your marriage is perfect?” [ONTD]
- There are too many articles about Ava Phillippe’s appearance at a Parisian debutante ball. [Page Six]
- (Something to note is that Jim Toth’s name is being thrown around in headlines than usual, probably so people don’t mix up Ryan Phillippe’s current mess with Ava’s big moment.)
- Fentanyl “may have played a role” in the death of Lil Peep. [TMZ]
- Don’t click this story about David Cassidy’s last words. [PopSugar]
- I like sports now. [Twitter]