TROUBLE IN KIMYE-DISE?
According to reports, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are on the rocks and Kim might be looking for a way out of the marriage. Her mother Kris Jenner doesn't support the divorce, however, and is insisting that Kim stay in it for ALL the right reasons.
"Kim told her mom that she and Kanye are arguing and Kris said that she better fix it because her career won't survive another divorce," an insider told Radar. "It was kinda of threat. Kim's career is on top now and she doesn't want her to screw it up."
Mammas, don't let your babies grow up to be brands.
...But despite Jenner's best intentions to help her daughter avoid going through that again, the source said the momager is really part of the problem between Kardashian and her man.
"Kanye wanted to take over more of Kim's career when they got married and he's started doing that, but Kris won't allow him to have 100 percent control," the insider said. "She wants control and so does he, because he's thinks of himself as a visionary and feels like he sees things differently than Kris."
Ignore all these people, Kim, and instead listen to this cautionary story about a girl named Lucky.
Asked whether or not she's still friends with Miley Cyrus, class act Demi Lovato told radio audiences that she and her former Disney co-star are now only acquaintances and that, while she doesn't "have anything in common with her anymore," she wishes her the best.
"She's doing what she wants to do and this is her time to break out and figure out, you know, what she wants to do in her career and her image and everything..," she said on Boston's The TJ Show. "I'm happy seeing her happy because I love her so much. And, you know, she doesn't care what people think, nor should she." [E!]
Vanderpump Rules superfan and Oscar winner (listed in order of importance) Jennifer Lawrence visited Lisa Vanderpump's LA restaurant with a group of friends, recreated the Vanderpump Rules intro and mingled with Giggy the Pom. [TMZ]
- This is just a good headline: "Kendall Jenner Tells Selena Gomez: Justin Bieber Never Loved You!" [OK!]
- Speaking of the Kardishian Klan, Christine Baranski says they based the portrayal of Cinderella's evil step family in Into the Woods on Khloe, Kim and Kourtney. [E!]
- Lorde and James Deen exchanged Twitter pleasantries. [Gossip Cop]
- New couple alert?!?! Taylor Swift and Jeff Bridges would sometimes jam between takes on the set of The Giver. [MTV]
- Amy Adams will play Jackie Jormp-Jomp in a biopic. [Celebitchy]
- Kim Cattrall says any rumors about more Sex and the City are "wishful thinking!" Um, whose wishful thinking?
- Heidi Montag would like you to know that she's done with plastic surgery. [MTV]
- Christian Bale is jealous of Ben Affleck's Batman. [HuffPo]
- As previously mentioned, Robin Thicke, the human version of a white leather couch, has a new girlfriend and she's only 19 years old. [TMZ]
- The ongoing fight between Gossip Cop and HollywoodLife continues to be the hottest blood feud in tinseltown.
Photos via Getty/Instagram.